Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:56 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 I screwed up the parenting thing... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Don't worry, once she rips his heart out, takes a bite out of it, throws it on the ground and stomps on it, he'll wake up and become normal.
:wink05:

Richard Prior said that was "getting your diploma"!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri May 18, 2018 6:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
AR15L wrote:
Don't worry, once she rips his heart out, takes a bite out of it, throws it on the ground and stomps on it, he'll wake up and become normal.

Richard Prior said that was "getting your diploma"!

Damn, I think I have a Masters degree. :ROFLMAO:

Fri May 18, 2018 6:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hate to say it but this is the kind of stuff you almost have to do in 2018. The stuff we did back when I was a kid and was dating would get you in all kinds of trouble now.

Explains the sexodus.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri May 18, 2018 6:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good Kid!

Me and the wife have been together for 14 years. Our first date was a trip to the local lakeside mudholes with sum beer and sum big ol tires on my chevy.

I drug that ol beast out of the woods after a 8 year nap, cleaned up a few things and gotter ripping again.

The wife came home, seen it in the driveway and had a bigger grin than I did! Nothing makes her grin more than gunpowder and high octane!

Fri May 18, 2018 9:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Hate to say it but this is the kind of stuff you almost have to do in 2018. The stuff we did back when I was a kid and was dating would get you in all kinds of trouble now.

Explains the sexodus.

Goes along with the ridiculous “promposals”. Seriously, just ask her to prom. Don’t make a huge show of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

your son is Manny from Modern Family??

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Fri May 18, 2018 11:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sounds like you did just fine.

There are tons of basic dudes out there who think a trip to McDonald's or maybe Olive Garden and a movie is a good date. Be different.

Fri May 18, 2018 12:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

hkcavalier wrote:

There are tons of basic dudes out there who think a trip to McDonald's or maybe Olive Garden and a movie is a good date. Be different.

Chill out with the lingo there.

Olive garden is some priviledged shit, and movies cost quite the monies.

This aint 1970 where you could do that for $5.

Fri May 18, 2018 12:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
hkcavalier wrote:

Chill out with the lingo there.

Olive garden is some priviledged shit, and movies cost quite the monies.

This aint 1970 where you could do that for $5.

Olive Garden is a couple servers named Julie and a microwave.

If you like sophisticated, interesting women, you have to be able to reciprocate. There might be a double entendre in there somewhere...

Fri May 18, 2018 1:03 pm

Find out how these people really are, start cleaning your guns in front of them. :thumbsup2:

Fri May 18, 2018 1:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ace wrote:
Find out how these people really are, start cleaning your guns in front of them. :thumbsup2:

:thumbsup2:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri May 18, 2018 1:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think that boy is starting to show his own personality. Too many years doing what you expected. Let him fly/shine on his own.

Just don't let him go libtard. That's the only line I would draw in your case.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:

Ironic I read this thread THIS MORNING after what went down last night.
And to the author of this topic, everything is just fine! :) You done good lady.

Reader's digest version: my 19 year old (returned home from freshman year) says his "Ex" is coming over (last night)
Hannah is a great human being that my wife and I love dearly. She's been my youngest sons GF on and off since 10th grade.
She dropped him twice during high school, ripping his heart out, and usually did it with a text when we were on the road back east with travel teams for Lacrosse.
Kid in a hotel room crying that his hearts' been ripped out.

Anyway, flash forward to senior year. HE drops HER because he doesn't want to deal with the "going away to college" drama.
Now Hannah was broken hearted for a change. Her parents BOO'd my kid as he walked up to get his HS diploma last June (She graduated in the same class)

We are not talking about "joking" boo'd, we're talking "BOOOOO!" because our son broke their daughter's heart. Good lord (rolling eyes here)

So Reilly's back in town, Hannah contacts him, she comes over last night ("She's only a friend now, DAD!) , upon arrival Hugs with family, hugs with reilly, walk with the dog....aaaaaaaaaand.... she spends the night.

I sure as hell hope he's using condoms or she, birth control (yes we've talked to him about it MANY times over) because I sure as hell don't want to embarass her father (who is twice my size) by knocking him out cold IF they ever get married and I am forced to talk to him during the reception. :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
What kind of selfish human being parents boo a kid at graduation just because he broke off a relationship with their daughter? NOT MY KIND OF PEOPLE.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
You ready for grandkids? :prettyeyes:

Ahahaha NO.

Long since have had The Talk, and he's had a shoebox under his bed since he was 12 that I initially stocked with condoms, Today sponges, and spermicidal lubricant. I rotate out the stock every six months and part of the deal is I don't ask and he doesn't tell. I just replace whatever is missing or outdated. I don't want to know why it's missing.

I do know that R. is his first girlfriend, I know that he's kissed her (ah, the beauty of having two younger brothers spying on you). I doubt seriously that he's gone further than that--he just wouldn't, without permission of sorts, which is what I suspect this whole bringing her parents to dinner thing is all about.

I'm not complaining about Sam being "too good", it's not a bad thing that he's very respectful of women and girls. I'm just baffled by the parents and grandparents thing.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Fri May 18, 2018 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2