Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:20 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 8+ killed @ Texas High School 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another sign of how mental health dollars are NOT enough, closing the looney asylms down by the liberals in the 70s caused more mental health cases being untouched or committed.
Thanks democrats.

And for the record, my guns did not jump up and shoot anything today on their own.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:16 pm

Saw some news reports saying he was using an "AR-15 style rifle" but then later on admit it was a shotgun....

Fri May 18, 2018 3:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Because it wasn't an AR styled gun, the news media have gone very quiet with it. It doesn't fit the narrative of semi-full auto military styled rifles with a thing that goes up, with rounds that can split a man in half. Revolvers, shotguns, and pipe bombs aren't going to garner anti-gun support except from the hard core anti groups. Even people in the gun community who call for gun control of semi-auto rifles support the idea of owning revolvers, shotguns, or bolt actions for hunting. This is sad to say that media picks and chooses its coverage based on clicks these days.

Parents need to step up and parent their children. Children need to treat each other better, and have a thicker skin in some cases. Schools need to use anti-bullying curriculum, councilors need to be made available to all schools on a full time basis. Parents need to parent their children. Kids need to put down the technology. Parents need to parent their children.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

foofoobunnypants wrote:
Saw some news reports saying he was using an "AR-15 style rifle" but then later on admit it was a shotgun....

The only comedy relief is this whole thread is this members name.

Thoughts and prayer to the families involved.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
Signs........sigh.

Reminds me of a liberal teacher who had her purse stolen at school.

Another teacher said "Ya, what we need is a big sign in the lunch room telling students not to steal"
She said "Exactly!"
The other teacher said "We had one a few years ago but you voted to have it taken down."

Believe the line was "Thou shalt not steal"

i love that.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:47 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

This will lead to another prong of the attack on gun rights:
'Safe Storage', as in unloaded, disassembled, and in a safe.
Dad bought them legally, not 'military grade assault weapons'.

Leftists don't really care in which order they take your 2A rights away.
As long as they eventually get all of them.

Fri May 18, 2018 3:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dennydp wrote:
New rule for assholes doing school shootings: shoot to kill,do not capture. Fuck supporting these assholes in prison for the rest of their lives

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

There was a nice long discussion on another forum about 'grounding shots'...

Interesting discussion...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri May 18, 2018 4:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jaejin0417 wrote:
Apparently, the perp used pipe bombs as well.

Because gun free zone?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri May 18, 2018 4:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
foofoobunnypants wrote:

The only comedy relief is this whole thread is this members name.

Thoughts and prayer to the families involved.

Hahahahaha! I thought the same thing! Even googled that name with a photo. First hit was hilarious.

Fri May 18, 2018 5:13 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Don't pick on the odd loner at school.
He can probably find out your schedule and start with your class room.

Reports said he spared certain students he liked 'so they could tell the story'.

Fri May 18, 2018 10:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

(To the tune of Beverly Hill Billys)
Come and listen to my story about a man named Jed
A poor bullied boy, barely kept his family fed,
And then one day he was shootin up a school
And down to the ground said the cops to the fool.

Sat May 19, 2018 6:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

start trying all these psychopaths as adults from the start! Let em know being kids aren't going to help them. Family failure, system failure, overall failure...

sad loss of life

Sat May 19, 2018 7:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We need to go on the counter offensive. Too often gun rights supporters stay silent out of politeness after these attacks ehilr the antis suck up all the oxygen demanding we lose our rights.

No longer. We need to demand the end of gun free zones, national carry and arming teachers who volunteer.

Anyone know if this school allowed its staff to be armed en masse? If I recall no school that does that has ever had a mass shooting. And no, one or two lone armed RSOs do not count as they are often easy targets and get attacked first or their bathroom/lunch break schedules get tracked.

No more drad kids in schools. We don't have hardly any mass shootings at police stations because many people their are armed and these cowards won't go there.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat May 19, 2018 8:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

An account of what happened inside the school. Very graphic.

https://m.facebook.com/notes/deedra-van ... 088411304/

Insane how long it went on and what the scumbag did include taunting the kids trapped in the closet as he slowly reloaded multiple times. By far this is the strongest case for arming school staff yet. Multiple slow reloads and a nutjob gunman thinking he's invincible and that no one will stop him.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat May 19, 2018 10:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
An account of what happened inside the school. Very graphic.

https://m.facebook.com/notes/deedra-van ... 088411304/

Insane how long it went on and what the scumbag did include taunting the kids trapped in the closet as he slowly reloaded multiple times. By far this is the strongest case for arming school staff yet. Multiple slow reloads and a nutjob gunman thinking he's invincible and that no one will stop him.

Thanks for posting that.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/20/te ... -says.html

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun May 20, 2018 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next