Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:17 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Almost 10% of the US population watched the Royal Wedding 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
I didn't watch my own wedding, why would I watch someone else's?

:ROFLMAO:

Mon May 21, 2018 10:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
I didn't watch my own wedding, why would I watch someone else's?

Best comment for sure. :ROFLMAO:

Didn't watch (either golddigger's or the royal one) but I don't care if people do. Why get my panties in a knot over someone else's TV viewing habits?

Mon May 21, 2018 10:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
...does she wear a Brazilian airstrip or totally shaved?

Real, hard-hitting .....

Let's go with airstrip.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon May 21, 2018 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And probably more watched the Super Bowl...

Sometimes I really just don't think I understand the world, and this is one of those times. The whole Royalty thing is absolutely disgusting and outdated and should be disbanded. It's a total con on the British citizens who pay thru the *** to support these wankers.

In terms of the Royal Wedding, I place my care over it around my care about the Super Bowl, the PGA Golf Tour, The World Cup, the NASCAR races, the Rose Bowl, and so forth. I simply do not give a ****.

So I guess in reality, they have their forced royalty, and we have our chosen royalty (those magically gifted athletes), who we build massive stadiums on tax payers backs to support these elite filthy rich welfare recipients who kick and throw and hit balls. And society sits in traffic, pays huge cable tv bills, buys over priced tickets, and wastes lives swooning over number 19...

... while our civil rights are being eroded, humans sleep on the streets, struggle to find food, stress over where their next meal will come from, old people are shoved in homes, we euthanize 15,000,000 unwanted pets annually, we abort about 1 million babies annually for convenience, our oceans are filthy, our air quality worsening...

But hooray for the Prince! :thumbsup2:

I'm not sorry to say that if you focus your world fantasy around the lives of others like this, you have a extremely shallow life. I just do not understand why people are so fascinated by the lives and success of others.

Sure, I like entertainment, but I don't channel my life around it like some of these folks who swoon over this trite garbage.

Mon May 21, 2018 11:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

Real, hard-hitting .....

Let's go with airstrip.

LOL!

Mon May 21, 2018 12:42 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

sportsdad60 wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Arisaka wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

Real, hard-hitting .....

Let's go with Hairstrip.

LOL!

FIFY....Hairstrip makes more sense.

And I thought Brazil(ian) was in reference to Amazonian Jungle.

I'm sooooooo cornfused.

Wimmens be backwards in thought.

Or maybe this name is in protest to the deforestation project in the Amazon.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon May 21, 2018 1:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nothing says white privilege like having armed police officers provide protection for your wedding in a country where firearms are banned for the most part.

Mon May 21, 2018 1:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

rodell wrote:
And that was live. No telling how many recorded it for later.

Can someone explain the fascination to me? I don't get it. I understand that young girls might see it as a fantasy, but, really? Also, $83M of Britain's taxpayer money and they swoon over it?

It's not like a Clinton or Obama got married or something ...

Wait.

Lizzy got married again?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon May 21, 2018 2:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
And probably more watched the Super Bowl...

Sometimes I really just don't think I understand the world, and this is one of those times. The whole Royalty thing is absolutely disgusting and outdated and should be disbanded. It's a total con on the British citizens who pay thru the *** to support these wankers.

In terms of the Royal Wedding, I place my care over it around my care about the Super Bowl, the PGA Golf Tour, The World Cup, the NASCAR races, the Rose Bowl, and so forth. I simply do not give a ****.

So I guess in reality, they have their forced royalty, and we have our chosen royalty (those magically gifted athletes), who we build massive stadiums on tax payers backs to support these elite filthy rich welfare recipients who kick and throw and hit balls. And society sits in traffic, pays huge cable tv bills, buys over priced tickets, and wastes lives swooning over number 19...

... while our civil rights are being eroded, humans sleep on the streets, struggle to find food, stress over where their next meal will come from, old people are shoved in homes, we euthanize 15,000,000 unwanted pets annually, we abort about 1 million babies annually for convenience, our oceans are filthy, our air quality worsening...

But hooray for the Prince! :thumbsup2:

I'm not sorry to say that if you focus your world fantasy around the lives of others like this, you have a extremely shallow life. I just do not understand why people are so fascinated by the lives and success of others.

Sure, I like entertainment, but I don't channel my life around it like some of these folks who swoon over this trite garbage.

My thoughts exactly.

Tue May 22, 2018 5:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

leadcounsel wrote:
I just do not understand why people are so fascinated by the lives and success of others.

Success???

They were 'successfully' born into the royal fambly...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2