Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:59 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Remember the Broward Resource Officer ? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The one that didn't engage the criminal while the school shooting was still happening?

His action in another police matter are being called into question.

https://www.local10.com/news/local-10-i ... eriffs-son

Sherrif's son involved as a potential suspect in a rape. Family of victim wants investigation to see if a cover-up occurred.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat May 26, 2018 5:14 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Quote:
Local 10 News caught up with Peterson outside his home in Boynton Beach, where he is living on his $100,000-a-year public pension. The deputy, who had yet to face any media, simply turned and hurried inside, saying only, "Don't come on my property."

Damn. I was really hoping for some sort of karma story.

Scum floats to the top.

Sat May 26, 2018 5:19 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:
Sherrif's son involved as a potential suspect in a rape. Family of victim wants investigation to see if a cover-up occurred.

“Rape”? How did you get that from the story?

While it sounds like the two kids were bullies and assholes, nothing here stands out as a clear miscarriage of justice to me.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat May 26, 2018 6:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The case involved two 17-year-old students bullying a 14-year-old freshman, with one holding down the younger boy by his ankles while the other kicked the victim, grabbed his genitals and then took the victim's own baseball bat and began shoving it against his buttocks, simulating rape, through the boy's clothes. "

#metoo, MaPi. Me, too...

I think grabbing genitals and pushing a bat between someone's ass-cheeks is considered rape these days.

Should I have said "simulated"? I bet if the gender of the victim were female....

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat May 26, 2018 6:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Remember the Broward Resource Officer ?

No I will not remember that guy other than with absolute scorn for the coward that he is.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat May 26, 2018 6:40 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

jukk0u wrote:
Should I have said "simulated"?

Yes.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat May 26, 2018 7:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Personally I think both the sheriff, and the sheriff's deputy should be fired, with ZERO pension, tarred and feathered, and run out of town on a pole. And I don't mean hanging from it.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat May 26, 2018 9:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Should I have said "simulated"?

Yes.

Agreed.

Your hyperbole often exceeds the norm.

You can't complain about fake news while simultaneously propagating fake news.

It was bullying, it was assault with sexual threats, but it wasn't rape.

Ask any real rape victim...

Sat May 26, 2018 7:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

1) I've never complained about fake news

2) You grab a woman's genitals and stuff a broom between her ass-cheeks, clothed or not, and see if you get charged with rape.

3) You do those things to me and *I* will rape YOU.

I stand by my characterization of the act.

FJB

Sat May 26, 2018 8:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The legal definition of rape, from law.com:

1) n. the crime of sexual intercourse (with actual penetration of a woman's vagina with the man's penis) without consent and accomplished through force, threat of violence or intimidation (such as a threat to harm a woman's child, husband or boyfriend).

You're actually discussing forced sodomy, of which the criteria also does not meet.

Your threat to me, after admitting you have women's genitals notwithstanding, is more silly Internet hubris.

How's your beverage, need a refill?

You can stand by your 'characterization' all you want, but it doesn't mean you get to redefine the English language, especially when saying others are wrong.

None of us thinks the act was acceptable, and none of thinks the Resource Officer is anything less than a piece of shit, but if you want to argue definitions, it doesn't really augment your thread.

Sat May 26, 2018 8:28 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

jukk0u wrote:
"The case involved two 17-year-old students bullying a 14-year-old freshman, with one holding down the younger boy by his ankles while the other kicked the victim, grabbed his genitals and then took the victim's own baseball bat and began shoving it against his buttocks, simulating rape, through the boy's clothes. "

#metoo, MaPi. Me, too...

I think grabbing genitals and pushing a bat between someone's ass-cheeks is considered rape these days.

Should I have said "simulated"? I bet if the gender of the victim were female....

So you’re saying that if I chain you to a bed post with your butt cheeks spread out, put a hanger on the stove for a half hour, then stick in your anus slowly and it makes a sounds such as Tsssssssssssss....that would be considered rape?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sat May 26, 2018 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

#metoo, MaPi. Me, too...

So you’re saying that if I chain you to a bed post with your butt cheeks spread out, put a hanger on the stove for a half hour, then stick in your anus slowly and it makes a sounds such as Tsssssssssssss....that would be considered rape?

Just don't touch my womanly genitals.

FJB

Sun May 27, 2018 12:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unsubscribed.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun May 27, 2018 3:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I need a way to filter out any post containing the word anus

Sun May 27, 2018 5:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seriously.

I don't normally say anything. But did you guys really have to get THAT crude?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun May 27, 2018 6:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next