Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:25 am


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar





Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Missile Launch On Whidbey Island? 
Author Message
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: RENTON
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011
Posts: 9286
Real Name: John
Whodathunkit wrote:
The missile launched at Whidbey Island was not from the Base, it was an Unauthorized launch from a Trident Submarine transiting the canal perhaps affected by an external hack. This has the Navy very concerned, that is why they are trying to attribute it to being a medical helicopter. Helicopters are lifted by whirling blades not by rocket fuel. Missiles should never be launched without proper protocol, this one was and they would never be launched from Puget Sound. They would be out to sea to launch and would be in deep water to be protected from retaliation. This launch was not planned.



Um, yeah right. :rofl9:

_________________
NRA RSO


Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:45 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Duvall
Joined: Sun Jan 6, 2013
Posts: 15091
Real Name: Paco
usrifle wrote:
Whodathunkit wrote:
The missile launched at Whidbey Island was not from the Base, it was an Unauthorized launch from a Trident Submarine transiting the canal perhaps affected by an external hack. This has the Navy very concerned, that is why they are trying to attribute it to being a medical helicopter. Helicopters are lifted by whirling blades not by rocket fuel. Missiles should never be launched without proper protocol, this one was and they would never be launched from Puget Sound. They would be out to sea to launch and would be in deep water to be protected from retaliation. This launch was not planned.



Um, yeah right. :rofl9:


Come on. We were just enjoying it. :thumbsup2: :wagwoot:

_________________
I'm a breadivore.


Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:48 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Montesano, WA
Joined: Thu Sep 6, 2012
Posts: 5886
Real Name: Dan
I like conspiracies but this is a long exposure of a straight line track of an aircraft and its lights.

_________________
Hatred corrodes the container it is carried in.
public apology to rocko77 for ghosting on our meetup---thanks Harvey & Maria


Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:26 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Index
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012
Posts: 8299
Real Name: Jeff
Every time I do this about a movie you guys all yell at me to "suspend disbelief"!

_________________
-Jeff

Image

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

The problem with being on social media, is that you know too many people that you don't know. (And yes, you can quote me on that. LOL)

I'm upset no one is quoting me any more in their sig lines. I need to say something stupid/crazy again. Let me get another drink so that I can work on that. ~golddigger14s


Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:34 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Piece/Clallam
Joined: Wed Oct 17, 2012
Posts: 10688
medical chopper.

remember

Image

_________________
Image

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.


Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:14 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: East of the Emerald City.
Joined: Fri Jun 3, 2011
Posts: 12154
Ops, your launch is drooping - it has erectile dysfunction. Plus, it is wrinkly, and has a little head.

The O.P.'s launch is fully erect, and perfectly vertical, very bright, and has a big head.

The O.P.'s launch wins.

_________________
Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!



BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE


Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:34 am
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bonney Lake
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011
Posts: 1430
well, they offered me a red pill or a blue pill...
i took the blue one... :bonghit: :ROFLMAO:

_________________
PMB wrote:
It is a logical fallacy to debate who screwed the pooch first- Screwing the pooch is still wrong.
RocketScott wrote:
I think Trump needs to come out with a study showing illegal immigration is a good thing and blow jobs are bad.

It isn’t necessary for us who are trying with the small part of our heart that might be oriented towards the good to allow people that are manipulating us with historical ignorance and philosophical sleight of hand to render us so god damn guilty about what our ancestors may or may not have done so that we allow our shame and our guilt to be used as tools to manipulate us into accepting a future that we do not want to have. ~ Jordan B. Peterson


Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:01 am
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: N Lynnwood
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2011
Posts: 8226
Real Name: Al Zinck
Ya, rockets are noisy, even the little ones.

Image

_________________
NRA Life Member


Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:34 pm
Profile
Online
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bonney Lake
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011
Posts: 1430
i got it! i got it! :meme:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-13/us-navy-preps-war-new-sea-dragon-weapon-data-hacked-chinese
Quote:
The previously unknown weapon, dubbed the “Sea Dragon”, is most likely a new version of a versatile air defense missile capable of pinch-hitting as an anti-ship missile. The Washington Post broke the story over the weekend that Chinese hackers had compromised the computers of a Navy contractor and stolen 614 gigabytes of data. The stolen data pertained to the Navy’s Naval Undersea Warfare Center, which conducts research and development on submarine systems.

According to the Post, the stolen data includes, “signals and sensor data, submarine radio room information relating to cryptographic systems, and the Navy submarine development unit’s electronic warfare library.”

According to Popular Mechanics, this hack by the Chinese led to the discovery of the US’s new war weapon, the Sea Dragon. At the request of the Navy, The Washington Post withheld some “sensitive” information on the Sea Dragon. But what the media outlet did divulge, was that the weapon is a supersonic anti-ship missile for use by submarines.

According to a statement by the Navy, the weapon was a “disruptive offensive capability” created by “integrating an existing weapon system with an existing Navy platform.”

_________________
PMB wrote:
It is a logical fallacy to debate who screwed the pooch first- Screwing the pooch is still wrong.
RocketScott wrote:
I think Trump needs to come out with a study showing illegal immigration is a good thing and blow jobs are bad.

It isn’t necessary for us who are trying with the small part of our heart that might be oriented towards the good to allow people that are manipulating us with historical ignorance and philosophical sleight of hand to render us so god damn guilty about what our ancestors may or may not have done so that we allow our shame and our guilt to be used as tools to manipulate us into accepting a future that we do not want to have. ~ Jordan B. Peterson


Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:23 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Auburn, WA
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011
Posts: 10819
Real Name: Rick
movingviolation wrote:
i got it! i got it! :meme:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-13/us-navy-preps-war-new-sea-dragon-weapon-data-hacked-chinese
Quote:
The previously unknown weapon, dubbed the “Sea Dragon”, is most likely a new version of a versatile air defense missile capable of pinch-hitting as an anti-ship missile. The Washington Post broke the story over the weekend that Chinese hackers had compromised the computers of a Navy contractor and stolen 614 gigabytes of data. The stolen data pertained to the Navy’s Naval Undersea Warfare Center, which conducts research and development on submarine systems.

According to the Post, the stolen data includes, “signals and sensor data, submarine radio room information relating to cryptographic systems, and the Navy submarine development unit’s electronic warfare library.”

According to Popular Mechanics, this hack by the Chinese led to the discovery of the US’s new war weapon, the Sea Dragon. At the request of the Navy, The Washington Post withheld some “sensitive” information on the Sea Dragon. But what the media outlet did divulge, was that the weapon is a supersonic anti-ship missile for use by submarines.

According to a statement by the Navy, the weapon was a “disruptive offensive capability” created by “integrating an existing weapon system with an existing Navy platform.”

OK, so where did it go?
What goes up, must come down.
:popcorn:

_________________
Just leave me alone.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
Samuel Adams


Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:25 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Marysville, WA
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011
Posts: 11505
Real Name: Mike
AR15L wrote:
movingviolation wrote:
i got it! i got it! :meme:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-13/us-navy-preps-war-new-sea-dragon-weapon-data-hacked-chinese
Quote:
The previously unknown weapon, dubbed the “Sea Dragon”, is most likely a new version of a versatile air defense missile capable of pinch-hitting as an anti-ship missile. The Washington Post broke the story over the weekend that Chinese hackers had compromised the computers of a Navy contractor and stolen 614 gigabytes of data. The stolen data pertained to the Navy’s Naval Undersea Warfare Center, which conducts research and development on submarine systems.

According to the Post, the stolen data includes, “signals and sensor data, submarine radio room information relating to cryptographic systems, and the Navy submarine development unit’s electronic warfare library.”

According to Popular Mechanics, this hack by the Chinese led to the discovery of the US’s new war weapon, the Sea Dragon. At the request of the Navy, The Washington Post withheld some “sensitive” information on the Sea Dragon. But what the media outlet did divulge, was that the weapon is a supersonic anti-ship missile for use by submarines.

According to a statement by the Navy, the weapon was a “disruptive offensive capability” created by “integrating an existing weapon system with an existing Navy platform.”

OK, so where did it go?
What goes up, must come down.
:popcorn:


I'm thinking that if it was a missile, it came down far, far away. Somewhere out in the Pacific.

As far as I'm concerned, if we're still here wondering, it wasn't that big a deal.

_________________
"I've learned from the Dog that an afternoon nap is a good thing"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare


Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:41 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Lawton, OK
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011
Posts: 13442
Real Name: Chuck
Aliens........duh!

_________________
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
"Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux


Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:08 pm
Profile
Online
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Vancouver, WA
Joined: Wed Mar 6, 2013
Posts: 10475
Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath the clear blue
sky?

_________________
"The greatest challenge that I faced was peeling back the layers of my own bias"

"There are violent crazy murderous people in our society! We need to give up all of our means of self-protection IMMEDIATELY!"


Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:44 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Tacoma
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2015
Posts: 3252
Guntrader wrote:
Ya, rockets are noisy, even the little ones.

Image


Shut your mouth.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
You may be right, I may be crazy, but it just may be a lunatic you're looking for


Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:49 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Camano Island
Joined: Wed Jan 9, 2013
Posts: 708

_________________
http://www.leverheadcoffee.com


Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dan360, DGM33, Google [Bot], Jagerbomber35, L_O_G, leadcounsel, Massivedesign, os2firefox, PMB, quantsuff, root, Rutilate, Selador, Seraphim38, stompah, TechnoWeenie, usrifle and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.766s | 17 Queries | GZIP : On ]