Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:42 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 MSNBC: media "fairness" in 2016 led to Hillary losing 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://bit.ly/2zWDHmL

So many levels of funny and stupid in this.

The fact that they think they were fair.

The fact that they think people really listen to them and get their opinions from them.

The fact that they now have a "gloves off" mentality and will 'not be fair' going forward in order to achieve their political goals.

It's worth a few laughs.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Doubling down on "don't get it".......... :bonghit:

They aren't that stupid. I don't think!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, people DO really listen to - and get their opinions from - the MSM. That's how a candidate as bad as Hillary still managed to win the popular vote (not that the popular vote matters, but it is indicative of many millions being severely misinformed).

I agree with the rest, though.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Given the security practices on ensuring that only citizens vote in places like Washington and California and others we can't really know for sure if she won the popular vote or not.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Given the security practices on ensuring that only citizens vote in places like Washington and California and others we can't really know for sure if she won the popular vote or not.

That wasn't the main point; the main point is that she received 65 million votes in spite of being an absolutely horrible candidate. That doesn't happen unless people swallow what the MSM feeds them - hook, line, and sinker.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 2:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Actually don't know if she got anywhere close to 65 million. She conceded nearly half a dozen states that were very close without any request for recounts anywhere. When recounts were briefly started in a couple states Trump started gaining votes until judges shut them down. It may be she got less than 50. I get your point but look at ratings, they are trending down.

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

These people spend like 90% of their time telling the world Trump is nuts and makes no sense, etc.................

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]