Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: 4 cars shot from treeline on 509 in Burien/Seatac area

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:37 pm

That stops rifles, and helmets. Doesn't say anything about bullets.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:56 pm

Yup crazy, my brother was one of the cars that got hit missed his leg by like 3inchs. All 4 people lucky! I drive that road every day hope they catch the person SOON.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Too late now but I would love to have read:

"A shooter opened up from the woods at traffic on 509. One of the vehicles that was hit suddenly stopped, the driver dismounted with his AR-15 and returned fire. Witnesses saw him reload several times before he stopped shooting into the suspected shooter's location.

Subsequent investigation by police found the bullet riddled body of a known gang member with a pistol in his hand. Tracing of the pistol's serial number revealed that it was the long lost pistol issued to a former Chief of Police in Seattle."

Now that would be a news article to read :bonghit: :bonghit:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:56 pm

jl2105 wrote:Yup crazy, my brother was one of the cars that got hit missed his leg by like 3inchs. All 4 people lucky! I drive that road every day hope they catch the person SOON.

Got a caliber estimate or recovered bullet, or was it a through and through?

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:01 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
jl2105 wrote:Yup crazy, my brother was one of the cars that got hit missed his leg by like 3inchs. All 4 people lucky! I drive that road every day hope they catch the person SOON.

No caliber estimate as I don't want state something and be totally wrong :bigsmile: but was a decent size hole maybe size of a quarter little bigger maybe. Went through the door hit the electronic part of the seat where you can move it but only cracked that did not go thru. We searched the vehicle as did the police but could not find the bullet. Was strange. When the door gets fixed by the shop they will look in that as well.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:12 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:

One car had a through and through.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:20 am

The metal is so thin on new cars I’m not surprised it went all the way through. If the bullet hits a structural part it might stop.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:24 am

If anyone has been in that area before, its crazy that someone could take some pop shots with a rifle (possibly) and get away without anyone seeing them flee on foot. There is a large Highline school district Occupational skills center just west of the exit, the airport and its 15' fence to the east, and no out roads anywhere along there but the freeway. From everything I have read or heard is that the guy(s) were shooting from a fixed position in the woods with a vantage point of the freeway.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:21 am

jl2105 wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

No caliber estimate as I don't want state something and be totally wrong

By the way jl2105- your application at CNN has been rejected. Sorry man.

jl2105 wrote: :bigsmile: but was a decent size hole maybe size of a quarter little bigger maybe. Went through the door hit the electronic part of the seat where you can move it but only cracked that did not go thru. We searched the vehicle as did the police but could not find the bullet. Was strange. When the door gets fixed by the shop they will look in that as well.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:40 am

:ROFLMAO:
Post a reply