Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Still some hope for justice for Clinton? 
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Rep Goodlatte talks about the IG report that will be released on Thursday.
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5795869667001/

It looks like he expects further action. Does anyone else know if there is still a chance? I'd like it to happen before I get buried.

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You usually get mad and accuse others of teasing you when this is brought up.
:-p

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:39 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

May be a lot of "Suicides" coming up.

I wonder what dirt Anthony B. had on Hillary.... :ROFLMAO:

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:41 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Just terribly disappointed in our "justice" system that she is not behind bars for selling political influence and lying to the American people.

I was never mad at you guys who keep saying that her arrest or collapse is imminent... Just disappointed in the outcome.

Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

While I hope for prosecution of some kind for this, and other issues, I've had to let my hopes rest.

I've had a slight uptick of late, but still try to moderate my hopes.

I posted awhile back about my disappointment when a gaggle of Republicans was spouting off about Hillary 6 months ago, but in the end, those in real power were ending everything with "we need to enact laws to make sur this neve happens again", that was bullshit speak for, no charges will be filed in this case.

BUT, it's kind of hinting that many of the delays in investigations, and requests for public disclosure, are people scrambling for deals & safety as more facts come to light.

One can only hope.

They have too much money, though....

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
While I hope for prosecution of some kind for this, and other issues, I've had to let my hopes rest.

I posted awhile back about my disappointment when a gaggle of Republicans was spouting off about Hillary 6 months ago, but in the end, those in real power were ending everything with "we need to enact laws to make sur this neve happens again", that was bullshit speak for, no charges will be filed in this case.

BUT, it's kind of hinting that many of the delays in investigations, and requests for public disclosure, are people scrambling for deals & safety as more facts come to light.

One can only hope.

Not to mention anyone who was involved with Prosecution would commit Suicide with 2 shots to the back of the Head.

Karma will get that Hag, though the Clinton's probably paid off or threatened Karma too.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My hopes are not up.

I am fairly sure FBI has been politicized by Obama. THAT scares me more that Hilary - the thing with her is not be prosecuted.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:46 am

Enough already, quit talking about this ferchristssake, I don’t want to end up killing myself by shooting myself in the back of the head twice......

With a shotgun........

From ten feet away.

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

One can only hope.

Not to mention anyone who was involved with Prosecution would commit Suicide with 2 shots to the back of the Head.

Karma will get that Hag, though the Clinton's probably paid off or threatened Karma too.

I think Karma already has a grip on her

Her stumbles and collapses are a part of a larger medical problem she has been desperately hiding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:

I think Karma already has a grip on her

Her stumbles and collapses are a part of a larger medical problem she has been desperately hiding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVDyciOQCak

I don't care about Karma.
I care about good law abiding US Citizens collecting on a debt this bitch owes the United States of America.
:cussing:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Would I like to see her (and Bill) taken down and perhaps to jail? yes. Do I think it will happen? Not really.

What's the old saying? "You can't hang a million bucks." And the Klinton Klan Kriminals have more than one.
And maybe more importantly, they had to have colluded with a whole lot of other people who have as much at stake and will work their influences in concert to ensure their web remains unbroken.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The only twinkle of light is that with all of these delayed investigations that are intertwined, the 2nd level players are starting to seek immunity, or will plead the 5th...

That means there's something....

So, unless a bunch of 2nd tier folks start pushing up daisies, or a huge chunk of cash is worth jail time to them.....something may happen.

Hillary didn't destroy emails for no reason. If those emails can be retrieved from other, it may have some worried.

Sometimes worried lips become loose lips....especially with immunity....

Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

https://youtu.be/Oio692ykPFc

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How long is this tail going to wag the dog? :popcorn:

Divided we fall.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
How long is this tail going to wag the dog? :popcorn:

how long will you continue to stand up for a traitor, criminal, murderous lying bitch?

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next