Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Modern Day Fred Sanford Has to Clean Up 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Former cop has some property in Renton where he's been collecting junk and letting nature turn it into "art".

Just kills me to see some really cool old cars and trucks left to just rot away in the rain.

http://komonews.com/news/local/former-c ... ing-county

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Last edited by jukk0u on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:24 pm

The cars being left behind does suck. But man that looks more like he just dumped whatever he felt like all over. Every picture shows just junk strewn around.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We have a place like that out here on the west side of Olympia just up 101. Guy calls himself the toy guy. He collected all those old fisher price plastic outdoor kids toys. Everything’s for sale, but it is priced so high he never sells anything. I would love to see what a water sample looks like in the wetlands that are behind his property. Worst part about the place is how visible it is to everyone. I’m all for the government leaving folks alone, but there is a point where something has to be done.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:45 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

My father in law had some acres over on the Renton side of the Bellevue border, S of Newcastle.
Was going down their back 40 through some blackberries in his brothers backhoe and heard a clunk, was stuck and high centered with the wheels spinning.
He said "Oh, you're stuck on a car"
"Really? A CAR????"
Looks like the family used to just put all of their old vehicles out back since the 50's.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:48 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Dipshit behind me yard looks worse...

Quote:
A 20-year battle came to an end Tuesday morning when Pillon was sentenced.

Oh Noooooooooooo!

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Looks like a dump site with some old cars around to me....
White trash....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

His property.... let him do what he wants..

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:46 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

mcyclonegt wrote:
We have a place like that out here on the west side of Olympia just up 101. Guy calls himself the toy guy. He collected all those old fisher price plastic outdoor kids toys. Everything’s for sale, but it is priced so high he never sells anything. I would love to see what a water sample looks like in the wetlands that are behind his property. Worst part about the place is how visible it is to everyone. I’m all for the government leaving folks alone, but there is a point where something has to be done.

Is that by the on ramp and across the highway from a couple gas stations and bar?

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:04 am
Profile WWW

What a freakin' eyesore. The garbage and cars are pretty bad too.

Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]