Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:51 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 GayJay gives away our money 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.king5.com/article/news/politics/inslee-announces-12-million-in-new-funding-for-immigrant-legal-aid/281-565957187

Quote:
Inslee announces $1.2 million in new funding for immigrant legal aid
The $1.2 million in funding will go towards Northwest Immigrant Rights Group's legal aid services.

I'll probably be banned from facespace after they read the reply I left. :cussing: :angryfire: :cussing:

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Should be criminal but just another democrat gift of our tax dollars. They know they can steal plenty more

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Helping" immigrants is a big $$ industry. And probably why the issue is still unsettled. Too much money in it to be made trying to "fix" it.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Heard him on the radio say we needed to fund lawyers to determine which illegal aliens are "entitled to amnesty" are. No joke. Exact quote.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

icon_eek :angryfire: :frust:

THIS shit frosts my cookies! Giving MY money out to liberal causes. SOB.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here is my complaint sent to all my local Reps & Sen's. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :angryfire:

O: Representative Mike Chapman
CC: Sen. Kevin Van De Wege, Rep. Steve Tharinger
STREET ADDRESS:
EMAIL:
PHONE:
SUBJECT: Illegal Immigration
MESSAGE: I'm beside myself for the most recent arrogant audacity from our Governor. I cannot fathom the thinking of the Democrat party with regards to Federal Law. https://www.king5.com/article/news/poli ... -565957187
A direct quote from Inslee "We needed to fund lawyers to determine which illegal aliens are "entitled to amnesty" are."
What part of ILLEGAL do politicians not understand? Why should citizens follow laws when elected officials do not?

Jim Sr.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I can only hope the smarter people will be out in droves come election time and the “less intelligent “ people will be protesting some stupid thing and to busy to vote.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
"Helping" immigrants is a big $$ industry. And probably why the issue is still unsettled. Too much money in it to be made trying to "fix" it.

Nailed it.

It's an 'Industry'.

As far as Inslee, he's calculating, so if he makes a run for Higher office, he can say, "look, back in 2018, I was...."

It can be hard to get attention when you're one of many turds in a shit pond....

Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
Here is my complaint sent to all my local Reps & Sen's. :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: :angryfire:

STREET ADDRESS:
EMAIL:
PHONE:
MESSAGE: I'm beside myself for the most recent arrogant audacity from our Governor. I cannot fathom the thinking of the Democrat party with regards to Federal Law. https://www.king5.com/article/news/poli ... -565957187
A direct quote from Inslee "We needed to fund lawyers to determine which illegal aliens are "entitled to amnesty" are."
What part of ILLEGAL do politicians not understand? Why should citizens follow laws when elected officials do not?

Jim Sr.

To be fair the only part that was a direct quote was the part I put in quotes. It's still as bad as it sounds though.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any Sheriffs out there who are up for arresting these treasonous fools.......

They need a full size city bus to transport the entire Seattle city council.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cityslicker wrote:
Any Sheriffs out there who are up for arresting these treasonous fools.......

They need a full size city bus to transport the entire Seattle city council.

No, just a fleet of "short" buses.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

STREET ADDRESS:
EMAIL:
PHONE:

Jim Sr.

To be fair the only part that was a direct quote was the part I put in quotes. It's still as bad as it sounds though.

FRIG.....

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Along with a complicit media that keeps running those picture from Pres O's admin where they locked them up in cages.
Sleepy Jay just can't figure out how to not side with every bonehead idea out there.
Jelly Durken is off spouting lies and garbage on the tax payers dime traveling.

It's time for less lawyers and more harsh measures. come once illegally. Fine, Bad boy, girl etc... Here's how to apply to come here correctly now get the hell out of here. Want amenesty. Fine we will truck you to the nearest border crossing or embassy and you can get in line like everyone else.
Second time. 'Smack' are you paying attention. We gave you way to come here correctly. Let's try this again. Do it the right way or else...
Third time. How about you spend the next year slaving away building the wall, yes you your wife and your kids, sorry but them be the consequences of criminal behavior. Then bye bye.
Any time after that. Short trial. Seven days to consider your stupidity. Assemble the firing squad and we are done. Ship the kids back to where ever they came from and let the relative take care of them.
May be a bit harsh but there was a reason that the 3 strikes laws worked. That was until the stupid house and senate people gutted the laws. As the habitual criminals couldn't figure it out and we had too many people supposedly incarcerated. But enough is enough.

Having worked the prison system many a year ago, even them they were way to nice a place for most of these career criminals and thugs to be.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:24 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A few gulags would be nice

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next