Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next
 The OK Thread! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Also belongs in the hypocrisy thread.

Bodycam video shows Oklahoma governor's son admitting to drinking with gun case in vehicle
Drew Stitt told officers, 'My dad's the governor,' as he admits to owning gun case and truck it was pulled from, saying he had designated driver.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bodyca ... se-vehicle

Fri Nov 25, 2022 3:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ingbuttons
Transgender Teen Charged With Violently Assaulting Two Female Students in Oklahoma High School Bathroom

This is definitely not a blue state and even in liberal areas (Norman is liberal, Edmond is not), you go off a random person in the street and talk about issues, this is not looked upon in a kind manner.

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do you live in Edmond?

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Norman is the college town, Edmond is more of the commuter town. Compared to Norman, Edmond is less liberal. Liberals are there and compared to the outskirts, probably yes. Compared to a Washington city, no.

There were some similar events in Stillwater and I asked some locals, if Stillwater was going liberal and they said NO but there are always liberals who poke their heads out and mob school board meetings, like we should be doing.

Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wife got gas for $2.24 today.

Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
My wife got gas for $2.24 today.

Double stuffed Chalupa?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Taco Bueno doesnt have chalupas

Fri Dec 16, 2022 1:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 0f13a1.mp4
Quote:
BREAKING: Oklahoma State Superintendent Ryan Walters Superintendent calls for Oklahoma teacher Tyler Wrynn’s teaching license to be revoked following Project Veritas undercover investigation released by Libsoftiktok

“My Administration will not allow indoctrination in our schools!”

Thu Jan 12, 2023 4:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fallout from the Supreme Court McGirt Decision:

https://vdare.com/posts/in-oklahoma-mcg ... apoo-tribe

More confusion, what is tribal land and what isn't? At least some tribes seem to want pedophiles convicted

Quote:
Will other tribes follow suit and have their reservations magically revived?

Not the Kickapoo tribe, at least for now. From AP News:

The Oklahoma Court of Criminal Appeals on Thursday [January 19] ruled the historic Kickapoo Reservation in the central part of the state was disestablished more than a century ago and no longer exists. [Oklahoma court says Kickapoo Reservation was disestablished, Associated Press, January 19, 2023]

Sun Jan 22, 2023 3:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Man arrested after trying to abduct employee at Bartlesville store, police say
https://www.koco.com/article/oklahoma-bartlesville-lowes-attempted-abduction/42568917#:~:text=Authorities%20took%20a%20suspect%20into,arrested%20the%20suspect%20Wednesday%20afternoon.
Quote:
BARTLESVILLE, Okla. —
Authorities took a suspect into custody after police said he tried to abduct an employee at a Lowe's in northeast Oklahoma.

Bartlesville police said the man was caught on camera Tuesday evening trying to force a woman outside the store where his car was waiting. Police arrested the suspect Wednesday afternoon.

Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fireball spotted in the skies across Oklahoma, hit near Tulsa.

Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Federal agents discovered a dumpster filled with almost 250 working rifles and shotguns in Oklahoma, and allege that a man was given 2 free shotguns to hang on his wall
https://www.insider.com/feds-discovered-dumpster-with-250-rifles-and-shotguns-in-oklahoma-2023-2
Quote:
According to court filings first reported by CourtWatch, on January 19, 2023, an Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, sanitation worker stumbled upon a dumpster with 236 rifles and 12 shotguns in it. The shocking finding led him to call authorities, who found many of the guns were functional, the filings stated.

Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, let me get this straight...dude had a full dumpster of defective guns... that look to be all of the same mftr? And he was just going to destroy them? The manufacturer said what?

And this wasn't the first dumpster load he'd "destroyed". Fast 'n Furious? Slow 'n Suspicious?

Anyhoo... the OK legislature is entertaining a bill to ban Gun Bans :thumbsup2:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Marijuana users have a constitutional right to own firearms, judge rules
The Supreme Court case known as New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen set new standards for firearms regulations.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/marijuana-us ... udge-rules

Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oklahoma Gov. Stitt gets standing ovation calling for bill that 'bans all gender transition surgeries'
Stitt has made protecting the state's 'most vulnerable' minors one of his top priorities since taking office.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oklaho ... -surgeries

Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 464 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 31  Next