Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:49 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 45  Next
 SCOTUS nominee Kavanagh: 2a protects semi auto rifles 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

it's starting to feel like :beatdeadhorse5:

Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's amusing to hear Shapiro complain about the demonrats blocking one of Trump's judges. If Benny boy had had his way Hillary would have won and the court would have been lost permanently.

He's got no credibility.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:00 am

I can barely wait, let's get this guy confirmed. I don't agree with him on some major issues but i'm tired of having my rights under constant scrutiny.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:02 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/I-t ... 242432.php
Rep. Anna Eshoo, D-Calif., met July 20 for roughly 90 minutes with Ford, after Ford contacted Eshoo's office about Kavanaugh.
But didn't tell anyone.

Now Fords lawyer says she will meet with senators sometime, but can't do it Monday as requested and also has additional terms.
Fuck her, enough games. Lets have a vote now.
WWHD What Would Hillary Do?

So
Nobody knows where the party happened
Nobody knows when it happened
Nobody knows what happened
Nobody remembers being there
Nobody can prove there really was a party in the first fucking place.
And it supposedly happened 36 years ago

Sounds like an airtight case.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

yes, it's Infowars, i know, sue me :045:

https://www.infowars.com/kavanaugh-accuser-christine-blasey-exposed-for-ties-to-big-pharma-abortion-pill-maker-effort-to-derail-kavanaugh-is-plot-to-protect-abortion-industry-profits/

Quote:
Corcept Therapeutics (Corcept.com) manufacturers and markets an abortion pill drug called mifepristone, and Christine Blasey Ford is a co-author of at least eight published scientific papers produced by the pharmaceutical giant to promote its pills. You can see Blasey’s name listed on several publications at this Corcept.com web page detailing their research papers.

Corcept Therapeutics, Inc., a $166 billion market cap company (stock symbol CORT) reportedly has current annual sales of $216 million. The company offers just one drug, mifepristone, which is widely known as an “abortion pill” or RU-486. Many drugs have multiple uses, and mifepristone — brand name “Korlym” at Corcept — is currently marketed by the company for the treatment of Cushing’s syndrome. (h/t to The Gateway Pundit for initial work on this breaking story.)

Like all FDA-approved drugs, mifepristone is frequently prescribed off-label, meaning doctors prescribe it for conditions that it has never been approved to treat. It is well known throughout the medical industry that doctors routinely prescribe this drug to terminate unwanted pregnancies. It is a covert “abortion drug,” in other words.

If Kavanaugh were to be confirmed on the U.S. Supreme Court and be part of a decision that overturns Roe vs. Wade, it would make the prescribing of Corcept’s drug for abortion illegal, directly impacting the bottom line profits of the company for which Christine Blasey works.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any info on the scoop that it actually may have been a different dude?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:09 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I have read through the history books and it is full of bitter fighting between politicians and parties, but the last 20ish years have seemed to be an an acceleration path.
If the D's are successful in this obvious political "trickery" and the R's lose majority.... Then what? Just a hypothetical question.
I am eager to see how the storyline unfolds.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The woman is now saying she'll testify just not Monday and only under certain "conditions."

They're trying to delay and turn it into a media circus.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
I have read through the history books and it is full of bitter fighting between politicians and parties, but the last 20ish years have seemed to be an an acceleration path.
If the D's are successful in this obvious political "trickery" and the R's lose majority.... Then what? Just a hypothetical question.
I am eager to see how the storyline unfolds.

:AR15firing: eventually, unfortunately. too many people are just not willing to quietly go away and let the commies have it

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:

this?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-20/was-kavanaugh-accuser-almost-raped-his-doppelganger-new-theory-emerges

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/former-scalia-law-clerk-drops-pictures-and-evidence-that-blows-christine-fords-case-wide-open/

ETA: at the bottom of that article:
Quote:
Feinstein is refusing to give Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley the unredacted letter Christine Ford sent Senate Democrats in July further fueling suspicions there is exculpatory evidence in the letter.

ETA2: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/407517-grassley-wants-unredacted-version-of-letter-from-kavanaughs-accuser

Quote:
Feinstein turned over a redacted version of the letter to the FBI last week. The FBI then added the letter to Kavanaugh's background file, which was then given to the White House and the Judiciary Committee.

Grassley added that the only version of Ford’s letter that he has is the redacted one given to him as part of Kavanaugh's updated background file.

"Had Dr. Ford not made her allegations public via the Washington Post over the weekend, I still would not know her identity," Grassley wrote.

Spokespeople for Feinstein didn't immediately respond to a request for comment about what redactions were made in the letter given to the FBI.

But senators say Ford's name was redacted. A version of the letter posted by CNN also redacted the names of other individuals at the party where Ford alleges Kavanaugh pinned her down and tried to remove her clothing.

may not be a huge deal, but still, we don't know...

Last edited by movingviolation on Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They know if we get Kavanaugh and best case scenario one or two more when Ginsburg and Breyer leave that they'll never be able to ram through mass confiscations for at least 20-30 years and gun ownership will likely expand even more when CA, HI and the new england states are unlocked when their laws get thrown out for carry bans and semi auto bans.

Quote:

Quote:

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:24 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

36 years later and with no corroboration at all? No evidence at all!
Since when did the "she said!" weigh more than the "he said!" in a court of law, based solely on genders?

Are enough Americans truly this out of touch with what is right and what is wrong when it comes to reactions to hearsay?

I do not begrudge Ms Ford the right to tell her story. It may be completely true and there is no way that we can ever know. It may be that she has a mistaken memory, or even a false memory. The human mind is super cool in its strange and powerful ability to misremember things.

But to think that a story this poorly backed up could derail a political appointment 36 years later? ! Insanity!

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lefties still haven't played the racist card yet :wink05:

next we'll hear how Kavanaug's kindergarten teacher's dog will come out and say "i heard that somebody heard him ask his mommy what the N-word is" and it was on tape, send CIA to investigate!

Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Some NEWS on a call that Katz, the attorney for Ford, had with Judiciary earlier as they negotiate terms of hearing next week, per senior Senate source — Katz raised concerns about security and how to ensure Ford’s safety
–Katz raised concerns about potential outside counsel…(bringing in an outside counsel would make it too trial-like, they believe) –Ford does NOT want Kavanaugh in the room when she testifies, and she asked that Kavanaugh testify first –Raised prospect of subpoena for Mark Judge and other potential witnesses”

“Oh! One more tidbit from the call. They are discussing Thursday as a potential hearing date but that is not yet locked down”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/report-ford-wants-kavanaugh-barred-from-hearing-room-when-she-testifies-monday-hearing-may-be-postponed/

Quote:
Ford’s requests made by her attorney, per NBC News:

-Hearing Thurs. earliest
-Kavanaugh testifies first
-Kavanaugh not in room when she is
-no outside counsel for questioning
-subpoena Mark Judge
-no time limit on her opening stmt
-pool camera only
-movement plan for security

what a load of shit.... he's supposed to defend himself before he hears the accusations? gettafukout

Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:
Pablo wrote:

this?

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-20/was-kavanaugh-accuser-almost-raped-his-doppelganger-new-theory-emerges

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/former-scalia-law-clerk-drops-pictures-and-evidence-that-blows-christine-fords-case-wide-open/

ETA: at the bottom of that article:
Quote:
Feinstein is refusing to give Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley the unredacted letter Christine Ford sent Senate Democrats in July further fueling suspicions there is exculpatory evidence in the letter.

ETA2: https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/407517-grassley-wants-unredacted-version-of-letter-from-kavanaughs-accuser

Quote:
Feinstein turned over a redacted version of the letter to the FBI last week. The FBI then added the letter to Kavanaugh's background file, which was then given to the White House and the Judiciary Committee.

Grassley added that the only version of Ford’s letter that he has is the redacted one given to him as part of Kavanaugh's updated background file.

"Had Dr. Ford not made her allegations public via the Washington Post over the weekend, I still would not know her identity," Grassley wrote.

Spokespeople for Feinstein didn't immediately respond to a request for comment about what redactions were made in the letter given to the FBI.

But senators say Ford's name was redacted. A version of the letter posted by CNN also redacted the names of other individuals at the party where Ford alleges Kavanaugh pinned her down and tried to remove her clothing.

may not be a huge deal, but still, we don't know...

Said before. The Democrats will gladly lie and ruin people's lives for the cause.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 673 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 45  Next