Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Looking for new assault Revolver 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

He got dem new stendo clips!

Holding a magazine backwards to make it look like it goes into the handle of the revolver wasn't bad enough.

He had to photoshop it to make the magazine look 3 times longer.

And is that 'revolver' actually a cap gun? Or at worst a starter gun? (Only shoots blanks. Starts a race.)

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:57 pm

os2firefox wrote:
PW45 wrote:
well, they obviously didn't call it a full-semi auto revolver so what more can we ask?

Why not?

While there are extremely rare examples of fully automatic revolvers, their prices are typically in the many of thousands, making them prohibitively expensive to use in small crimes.

Ah! The Webley-Fosbury!

But...there is another...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source= ... 6069743632

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
He got dem new stendo clips!

Holding a magazine backwards to make it look like it goes into the handle of the revolver wasn't bad enough.

He had to photoshop it to make the magazine look 3 times longer.

And is that 'revolver' actually a cap gun? Or at worst a starter gun? (Only shoots blanks. Starts a race.)

Doubt he has photoshop, there a lot of cheap pro-mags that are longer than that, and it actually looks like a hammerless S&W.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So I asked Google what an assault revolver was and it gave me a headache. Didn't realize HI and a few other states already reclassified normal pistols as "assault pistols."

Bring on Kavanaugh!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2