Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:59 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Plane stolen from Seatac 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well............. I saw some of the wreckage up close and personal. I'll try to get the pictures resized and uploaded.

They were going to store the wreckage in a hangar across from me, but one of the other tenants said no. Complaint was it would stink up the neighbouring hangars. It DID stink pretty good.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:
Complaint was it would stink up the neighbouring hangars. It DID stink pretty good.

Like fuel/fire or burned body parts?

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
danoh wrote:
Complaint was it would stink up the neighbouring hangars. It DID stink pretty good.

Poop?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Burnt plastic?

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
danoh wrote:

Fuel/Fire.

Arisaka wrote:
Burnt plastic?

This too.

There wasn't much burnt parts, but apparently just enough.

Residue from a million footprints/dirt on the upholstery/chairs is another.

No personal experience with burnt body parts...... unless its like when they burnt a wart off me. Then I almost passed out from the smell. I DON'T want to smell that ever again.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:57 pm

I responded to the scene as a firefighter, it was pretty surreal, trees snapped off like twigs, pieces of the plane just shredded.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

roscop wrote:
I responded to the scene as a firefighter, it was pretty surreal, trees snapped off like twigs, pieces of the plane just shredded.

Read an article early this morning about some of his body parts having been found. What is left of Sky King?

Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

roscop wrote:

Shredded is a very good word to use, from what I saw.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:33 am

Eddie Dean wrote:
roscop wrote:

Read an article early this morning about some of his body parts having been found. What is left of Sky King?

Only a few parts of his body had been found while I was there, the wings were kind of intact, maybe the tail, other then that, mostly small pieces 1'-2' square or less.

Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Maybe it's because I have the boys, but I've listened to that LiveATC.net recording three or four times and every time it kills me to hear him talking about the Olympics. Like he'd never seen the mountains.

I just want a chance, half a second, to tell him to follow the instructions, come on down, Maman loves you, we'll go out hiking weekend after next. And I'm not even the boy's mother.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
Maybe it's because I have the boys, but I've listened to that LiveATC.net recording three or four times and every time it kills me to hear him talking about the Olympics. Like he'd never seen the mountains.

I just want a chance, half a second, to tell him to follow the instructions, come on down, Maman loves you, we'll go out hiking weekend after next. And I'm not even the boy's mother.
Oh he's seen mountains.

https://youtu.be/6jCaQLzFOXc

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
danoh wrote:

Poop?

Probably some leftover unused explosives meant for the 91101 attacks, and burned up weather balloon and alien body parts, along with some singed bigfoot hairs, and the lead from the other bullets from the Kennedy assassination... :wink05:

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You can say what you want about the guy, but he went out like a Boss and he didn't hurt anyone else.

Do i condone it? No, but he went big before he went home.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:20 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

usrifle wrote:
You can say what you want about the guy, but he went out like a Boss and he didn't hurt anyone else.

I agree!

Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
usrifle wrote:

I agree!

One could argue that he tarnished the reputation of Horizon/Alaska, the Airport, etc. as well as probably hurt the pocket books of some investors.

Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next