Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Plane stolen from Seatac 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My god. King5 is still rattling on about this. Just talking and saying nothing. Had just turned M's on need a nap.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeYVtVg6aGs

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:12 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crazy how close he got to the water there...

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

olydemon wrote:

Crazy how close he got to the water there...

I bet his ass was sucking up that chair.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:24 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

A drama queen to the very end.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Taking “fuck you I quit” to a whole new level.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
Taking “fuck you I quit” to a whole new level.

And I thought pissing on the boss's desk could not be topped.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just a few observations.... A few.

1. I don't give a flying fuck about the punk. Ya wanna kill yerself? Have at it. I'll be honest. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often with aircraft. However MOST small aircraft need keys to unlock and start. Locks on a small plane are generally worthless. Those don't slow me down at all. Starting the engine, is a whole different ball game. No keys, no start. Might be a shock to you all, but airliners don't have keys for ANY reason. Never have, never will.

2. I'm extremely happy that no one else appeared to be injured by this idiot.

3. When I first got into Aviation in 1975, Small aircraft was continuously being stolen. to be hacked for parts, drug running, all kinds of reasons. Repo's don't count in my book. Then as time went on, aircraft didn't seem to get stolen anymore. I can't remember the last time a customer of mine had a plane stolen. It's been that quiet......

4. Now that this has happened, I'm sure all of us in Aviation is going to be required to submit to an phycobabble interview by an (local) FAA Inspector, that's not qualified for such things. Great just great. My Airport Manager will probally shut my gates again, and prevent customers from reaching my office...... You know... in the interest of Public Safety?

5. What the fuck was the controllers in the tower at Sea-Tac were doing? Reading a book??? An airport such as Sea-Tac, the ENTIRE grounds is "positive controlled airspace", I believe. You can start the engines, and no one would notice....... Meaning no aircraft can move without authorization from the Tower. As soon as the aircraft was moving, the controllers should have noted it, and sent the airport deputies out. Take the nose wheel out, if necessary.

6. Do I win the Monday Night Quarterbacking Award? I'm guessing there will be a few that'l take exception to what I posted.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:09 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

So, how come the MSM and Uber-Libs aren't blaming the Aircraft for this mans death?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:
Just a few observations.... A few.

1. I don't give a flying fuck about the punk. Ya wanna kill yerself? Have at it. I'll be honest. I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often with aircraft. However MOST small aircraft need keys to unlock and start. Locks on a small plane are generally worthless. Those don't slow me down at all. Starting the engine, is a whole different ball game. No keys, no start. Might be a shock to you all, but airliners don't have keys for ANY reason. Never have, never will.

2. I'm extremely happy that no one else appeared to be injured by this idiot.

3. When I first got into Aviation in 1975, Small aircraft was continuously being stolen. to be hacked for parts, drug running, all kinds of reasons. Repo's don't count in my book. Then as time went on, aircraft didn't seem to get stolen anymore. I can't remember the last time a customer of mine had a plane stolen. It's been that quiet......

4. Now that this has happened, I'm sure all of us in Aviation is going to be required to submit to an phycobabble interview by an (local) FAA Inspector, that's not qualified for such things. Great just great. My Airport Manager will probally shut my gates again, and prevent customers from reaching my office...... You know... in the interest of Public Safety?

5. What the fuck was the controllers in the tower at Sea-Tac were doing? Reading a book??? An airport such as Sea-Tac, the ENTIRE grounds is "positive controlled airspace", I believe. You can start the engines, and no one would notice....... Meaning no aircraft can move without authorization from the Tower. As soon as the aircraft was moving, the controllers should have noted it, and sent the airport deputies out. Take the nose wheel out, if necessary.

6. Do I win the Monday Night Quarterbacking Award? I'm guessing there will be a few that'l take exception to what I posted.

Oh quite the opposite, Im glad you chimed with your opinion on this.

Thank you (not sarcastic)

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just like military vehicles, no keys. We used to run a length of chain around the steering wheel, very ghetto.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It took this long before an “Airplane” referance got into this thread?

You guys are slipping....

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
So, how come the MSM and Uber-Libs aren't blaming the Aircraft for this mans death?

Because gun owners caused this.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

'I chose the wrong week to stop sniffing glue'...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next