Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Plane stolen from Seatac

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:16 pm

Not stolen. Apparently the PC Airplane police are calling it an “unauthorized take-off by an employee”

I say theft and probably now a dead former employee.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:19 pm

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:24 pm

They are saying not terrorist and it wasn't shot down. Watching King5 anchors talk about this is kinda funny. They make it as if their dog just died.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:33 pm

Wetpaperbag wrote:They are saying not terrorist and it wasn't shot down. Watching King5 anchors talk about this is kinda funny. They make it as if their dog just died.

NBC news?? Fuck those guys.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:43 pm

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:52 pm

Wetpaperbag wrote:They are saying not terrorist and it wasn't shot down. Watching King5 anchors talk about this is kinda funny. They make it as if their dog just died.

Watching Glenn Farley try to come up with a cohesive thought was nauseating....what'd they do, pull him put of happy hour? icon_eek

Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:52 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/08/1 ... s-say.html

Vid shows figther jet within shoot-down range and about 3 seconds behind the stolen plane that "crashed."

Nothing to see. Just your average stolen passenger airplane.

Now, please turn over your nail clippers Mrs. Goldstein and let me grope you so we can ensure security is top notch.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:09 pm

We were at the range shooting trap and seen it flying overhead very low. Then we heard a loud bang. Not sure f the bang was from the fighters or the crash?

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:14 pm

SeaTac ATC audio

Suicidal employee, named Rich...

fixed code
Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:17 pm

Looks like he had the plane in top mechanical shape. The kid pulled a barrel roll I'd be proud of in a heavy twin! Actually a 1/2 Cuban 8.

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:30 pm

If only there was some law against stealing planes..

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:38 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:If only there was some law against stealing planes..

I am sure our esteemed legislators and our stupendous govenor will get right on it!

Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:58 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:SeaTac ATC audio

Suicidal employee, named Rich...

fixed code

That's a creepy link. From his own words.... "just a broken guy with a few screws loose"....

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:35 am

Old Growth wrote:We were at the range shooting trap and seen it flying overhead very low. Then we heard a loud bang. Not sure f the bang was from the fighters or the crash?

If they shot it down with guns you'd have heard more than a bang. Possibly a missile but I doubt it. I think the guy just crashed.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:22 am

"will this thing do a back flip thing".............."barrel roll"............ icon_eek
Post a reply