Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 100+ newspapers coordinate Anti-Trump Day 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lest anyone think for a second the scumbag media isn't partisan or essentially spewing fake news, the Boston Globe is pulling together over a 100 newspapers to coordinate Anti-Trump pieces on the same day in time for the November elections.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/40147 ... ting-trump

This should remind everyone that the lib media is NOT objective, are NOT neutrals reporters of facts and that they cannot be trusted.

They plan on pretending this is about freedom of the press and the 1st amendment. This after spending decades denigrating and essentially pissing on the 2nd Amendment.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Isn't this everyday for the media?

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

now imaging if they did an anti-obama day... they'd all be branded as racist

Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:57 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:
This should remind everyone that the lib media is NOT objective, are NOT neutrals reporters of facts and that they cannot be trusted.

I think that that ship left the port 2 years ago for the last stubborn stalwarts.

Alpine wrote:
They plan on pretending this is about freedom of the press and the 1st amendment. This after spending decades denigrating and essentially pissing on the 2nd Amendment.

I am all for 1A. I believe that this IS about 1A. Good for them for revealing their deep partisanship.
It's up to someone else to try to pick up the mantle of Unbiased Reporters of The News.

I'm not sure that it is possible for unbiased reporting to become mainstream when the populace itself is so deeply divided. How many of our fellow citizens want to hear unbiased news, when instead they can have their own deeply entrenched beliefs backed up and supported by the talking heads?

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Alpine wrote:

I think that that ship left the port 2 years ago for the last stubborn stalwarts.

Alpine wrote:

I am all for 1A. I believe that this IS about 1A. Good for them for revealing their deep partisanship.
It's up to someone else to try to pick up the mantle of Unbiased Reporters of The News.

I'm not sure that it is possible for unbiased reporting to become mainstream when the populace itself is so deeply divided. How many of our fellow citizens want to hear unbiased news, when instead they can have their own deeply entrenched beliefs backed up and supported by the talking heads?

How many of our fellow forum members want to hear unbiased news, when instead they can have their own deeply entrenched beliefs backed up and supported by the talking heads?
This really applies to all of us in this country.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:27 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Duke EB wrote:
How many of our fellow forum members want to hear unbiased news, when instead they can have their own deeply entrenched beliefs backed up and supported by the talking heads?

I meant that to apply to all of us, Duke. We agree.
We're a divided country.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Duke EB wrote:

We're a divided country.

:thumbsup2: I understand. I hope the division isn't beyond repairing, but i fear that it may indeed be.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Duke EB wrote:
PMB wrote:
Alpine wrote:

Alpine wrote:

I actually would love to hear unbiased news. I cringe when I hear conservative news bias as much as I do when I hear liberal news bias.

I am so sick of having to filter through the political context of each different news outlet.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

there was this little gem published late last night...

Quote:
Largely unbeknownst to the general public, executives and top journalists of almost all major US news outlets have long been members of the influential Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

Established in 1921 as a private, bipartisan organization to “awaken America to its worldwide responsibilities”, the CFR and its close to 5000 elite members have for decades shaped U.S. foreign policy and public discourse about it. As a well-known Council member once explained, the goal has indeed been to establish a global Empire, albeit a “benevolent” one.

Based on official membership rosters, the following illustration for the first time depicts the extensive media network of the CFR and its two main international affiliate organizations: the Bilderberg Group(covering mainly the U.S. and Europe) and the Trilateral Commission (covering North America, Europe and East Asia), both established by Council leaders to foster elite cooperation at the international level.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-12/turkish-state-media-exposes-american-empire-its-media

Alex Jones was right :wink05: :bonghit: :secretshake: :tinfoilhat:

Last edited by movingviolation on Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
I actually would love to hear unbiased news. I cringe when I hear conservative news bias as much as I do when I hear liberal news bias.

I am so sick of having to filter through the political context of each different news outlet.

I totally understand that :thumbsup2:

Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have dreamed of the day when I could retire, wake up, get the newspaper and a cup of coffe and spend my morning relaxing instead of running out the door for work. Unfortunately I no longer look forward to this, because the Seattle times is basically unreadable now.

I am for the 1st amendment, but they shouldn’t be able to call it the news when it’s biased one way or the other, I don’t care if it’s on the TV or a newspaper.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Duke EB wrote:

We're a divided country.

Hate to say this, but it's going to take another world war or a nuclear attack by some fringe group to unite this country again.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Second protects the First. The First protects the Republic.

Attachment:
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Somehow I doubt the hacks that put that slogan on their fish wrapper (Wapost) would agree, they've been attacking the second for decades. Hell, they have Senile Stevens free editorial coverage a few months back to urge repealing the 2nd.

The media still can't come to terms with the modern era and being cut out as the information middle man. They loved the control they had and Trump is a product of the end of that kind of control.

Quote:

Quote:

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
The Second protects the First. The First protects the Republic.

Attachment:
flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

The Press =/= The First Amendment

What happens when the press becomes corrupted and doesn't express a fair and balanced viewpoint?

Quote:
Dan Rather rips Sinclair over media bias promo: It's not journalism, it's propaganda

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/381409-dan-rather-rips-sinclair-over-media-bias-promos-its-not-journalism-its

Quote:
Bias: A CBS Insider Exposes How the Media Distort the News Hardcover – February 25, 2001

https://www.amazon.com/Bias-Insider-Exposes-Media-Distort/dp/0895261901

Quote:
NPR Admits a Liberal Bias

https://www.mrc.org/bozells-column/npr-admits-liberal-bias

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next