Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:39 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 804 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 54  Next
 RBG down - SCOTUS 
Site Admin
Site Admin

PMB wrote:
You fuckers... I was banished from the computer for about 2 days, and one of the first threads that showed up on my "To Read" list was this one...
My heart leaped to my throat in hopeful anticipation... "Did it happen? Is it time?"

Yeah, no shit.

You bastards need to stop replying to this thread.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:58 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:39 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

Interesting timing with her sickness, the release of her movie and the national involvement on SCOTUS. I have a feeling her days on the court is numbered, like weeks. Just in time for her movie to memorialize her.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:09 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Massivedesign wrote:
Interesting timing with her sickness, the release of her movie and the national involvement on SCOTUS. I have a feeling her days on the court is numbered, like weeks. Just in time for her movie to memorialize her.

Please, please... don't give me hope like this.
Dammit... I'm hoping. FACK!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lib media pundits are now arguing that if she's technically alive and on life support machines, even if she's in a coma, it requires full impeachment by Congress to remove her...

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:06 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Lib media pundits are now arguing that if she's technically alive and on life support machines, even if she's in a coma, it requires full impeachment by Congress to remove her...

That's the sound of a collective brick being shit by the lefties. Music to my ears. :bigsmile:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Except they're serious, and resolving what constitutes an active SCOTUS judge will head to...
SCOTUS where it might deadlock at 4 v 4. We could get lucky and get a 5 v 3 but Benedict Roberts is unpredictable.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ruth-b ... ement-says

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm not dead yet!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
I'm not dead yet!

"I'm getting better!"

:rofl9:

Now I have to watch that again...

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soon Grasshopper, Soon.... :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:41 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Is it normal to have an adrenal reaction to this thought?

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

We all know she's been ill for a long time with 2 bouts with cancer this decade, and broken ribs, and now cancer nodes removed from her lungs. She's missed 1 and now going to miss week #2 of oral arguments. And she's almost certainly going to retire imminently!

Rumors of Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Imminent Retirement Are Everywhere
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/201 ... verywhere/
by John Nolte 1/11/2019

Rumors are that she's let the Dems know she's going to retire so they can prepare.

"Sebastian Gorka, a former assistant to President Trump (and Breitbart News staffer), reports, “Two sources tell me RBG has left DC and is getting ready to announce her departure from the Supreme Court”:

Reported on at least one other site. But I'm not familiar with that cite.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/liber ... ossible-re
Calvin Freiburger 1/11/19
"WASHINGTON, D.C., January 11, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – The political world is abuzz with rumors that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg may soon resign from the U.S. Supreme Court,...

Though unconfirmed, speculation intensified further still when a handful of verified conservative Twitter accounts began reporting murmurs that an announcement about Ginsburg’s retirement could come as soon as today."

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Reported here too. The observer was "debunked" a few months ago for reporting the January 2019 retirement leaked by those close to Ginsburg. It now appears they might have been correct.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/2018/1 ... /3658.html
Stan Greene 1/11/19

"Editor's Note; We first posted this story in September, 2018. Sadly we were correct, as Justice Ginsburg underwent surgery on December 15th to remove a cancerous growth from her lungs. We are reposting it since so many people contacted us to ask if it was true, which sadly, it is. She did not appear for oral arguments on January 7, 2019, & it is becoming increasingly clear that she will not ever return to the bench. https://www.smobserved.com/story/2018/1 ... /3766.html

While the Nation is preoccupied with the appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, it appears there will soon be another vacancy on the US Supreme Court

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College...."

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 804 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 54  Next