Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:54 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 804 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 54  Next
 RBG down - SCOTUS 

Last edited by derrickito on Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:
I'm done for the day folks. I think you all need to interact with more democrats on a daily basis. I feel like I'm the only one that you've talked to for years. There are lots of us I promise. And we aren't all the devil.

You are when it comes to guns.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:10 pm

Compromise only works when both sides are trustworthy and honest, because the idea is both sides *settle* for something less than they wanted.

If I thought that there was some set of gun regulations (short of complete confiscation) that would settle the Bloomberg agenda I would seriously consider it. But the reality is nothing short of complete and total confiscation will suffice for them. Instead they pretend there are just a couple more restrictions that will be enough, get those passed, and then come up with a couple more. "Common sense" is a euphemism for "what can we chip away at this round". I guarantee the gun grabbers in Washington dont think California and Hawaii have gone nearly far enough.

Any attempt at compromise with a zealot just turns into a loss for the other party. The sooner you realize that and adjust accordingly the better.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:
I think you all need to interact with more democrats on a daily basis. I feel like I'm the only one that you've talked to for years

Do you know how I know that you're living in an insular community?

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:
I'm done for the day folks. I think you all need to interact with more democrats on a daily basis. I feel like I'm the only one that you've talked to for years. There are lots of us I promise. And we aren't all the devil.

Then why aren't you answering the most basic of questions?

'We' are trying to figure out your thought process, and where you'e coming from, and you won't even answer basic questions as to what you actually believe..

Then you wanna go and say 'why doesn't anyone understand me?!'

I don't care what 'more democrats' think. I care what you think, which is why I'm asking the questions I do.

Unless, all democrats think alike, so asking one will answer questions for all? :bigsmile:

You come here, making accusations, and when called on it, ignore the questions, and try to turn yourself into a victim.

Holy crap dude.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Last edited by TechnoWeenie on Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

derrickito wrote:
I think you all need to interact with more democrats on a daily basis. I feel like I'm the only one that you've talked to for years.

I do so on a daily basis. You came to a gun forum, and stated that you are voting for a party whose stated goal is forceful removal of our property, and followed it up with your own support for more restrictive gun legislation. What did you expect? A reach-around?

derrickito wrote:
There are lots of us I promise. And we aren't all the devil.

We aren't claiming you are. Well, most of us aren't. We just disagree with your stance, and would like you to explain yourself in an intelligent manner. Which you keep avoiding.

derrickito wrote:
I'm done for the day folks.

Seems like a intellectual cop-out at this point. I hope you prove me wrong.

I don't think you're evil, I just think you're wrong.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
derrickito wrote:
I think you all need to interact with more democrats on a daily basis. I feel like I'm the only one that you've talked to for years

Do you know how I know that you're living in an insular community?

He won't answer you. He took his ball and went home for the day.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
derrickito wrote:
I think you all need to interact with more democrats on a daily basis. I feel like I'm the only one that you've talked to for years.

I do so on a daily basis. You came to a gun forum, and stated that you are voting for a party whose stated goal is forceful removal of our property, and followed it up with your own support for more restrictive gun legislation. What did you expect? A reach-around?

derrickito wrote:
There are lots of us I promise. And we aren't all the devil.

We aren't claiming you are. Well, most of us aren't. We just disagree with your stance, and would like you to explain yourself in an intelligent manner. Which you keep avoiding.

derrickito wrote:
I'm done for the day folks.

Seems like a intellectual cop-out at this point. I hope you prove me wrong.

I don't think you're evil, I just think you're wrong.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

spaghetti monster wrote:
derrickito wrote:

Even our resident Pastafarian can see the evil

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
spaghetti monster wrote:
derrickito wrote:

I feel like I should take that as an insult....

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

spaghetti monster wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
spaghetti monster wrote:
derrickito wrote:

Would taste better if you took it with garlic parmesan sauce.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
spaghetti monster wrote:
RocketScott wrote:

Would taste better if you took it with garlic parmesan sauce.

Now I'm hungry.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:44 pm

derrickito wrote:

I'm guessing that you would support a ban on ar15 and standard cap mags and your response would be "well those types of guns arnt needed, we have lever guns and bolt actions, besides what are you going to do with a 30round mag".

You're doing every gun owner a disservice. I could have cared less about bump stocks as I think they are just a waste of ammo, but there was no way in hell I supported a ban on them.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think there is a distinction between being evil and being a jackass.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Meanwhile, in blue checkmark land....

Multiple posts about burning down the country are allowed to remain, while Twitter censors the President for taking a hard stance against looting and rioting.

I love how Reza says, 'we'.

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 804 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47 ... 54  Next