Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: RBG down - SCOTUS

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:58 pm

PMB wrote:You fuckers... I was banished from the computer for about 2 days, and one of the first threads that showed up on my "To Read" list was this one...
My heart leaped to my throat in hopeful anticipation... "Did it happen? Is it time?"

Yeah, no shit.

You bastards need to stop replying to this thread.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:39 pm

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:09 am

Interesting timing with her sickness, the release of her movie and the national involvement on SCOTUS. I have a feeling her days on the court is numbered, like weeks. Just in time for her movie to memorialize her.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 am

Massivedesign wrote:Interesting timing with her sickness, the release of her movie and the national involvement on SCOTUS. I have a feeling her days on the court is numbered, like weeks. Just in time for her movie to memorialize her.

Please, please... don't give me hope like this.
Dammit... I'm hoping. FACK!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 8:06 am

Lib media pundits are now arguing that if she's technically alive and on life support machines, even if she's in a coma, it requires full impeachment by Congress to remove her...

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:05 am

Alpine wrote:Lib media pundits are now arguing that if she's technically alive and on life support machines, even if she's in a coma, it requires full impeachment by Congress to remove her...

That's the sound of a collective brick being shit by the lefties. Music to my ears. :bigsmile:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:19 am

Except they're serious, and resolving what constitutes an active SCOTUS judge will head to...
SCOTUS where it might deadlock at 4 v 4. We could get lucky and get a 5 v 3 but Benedict Roberts is unpredictable.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:49 am

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ruth-b ... ement-says

Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:54 am

I'm not dead yet!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:13 am

Pablo wrote:I'm not dead yet!

"I'm getting better!"

:rofl9:

Now I have to watch that again...

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:41 am

Soon Grasshopper, Soon.... :bigsmile:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:42 am

Is it normal to have an adrenal reaction to this thought?

Reliable rumors of RBG imminent retirement!

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:00 pm

We all know she's been ill for a long time with 2 bouts with cancer this decade, and broken ribs, and now cancer nodes removed from her lungs. She's missed 1 and now going to miss week #2 of oral arguments. And she's almost certainly going to retire imminently!

Rumors of Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Imminent Retirement Are Everywhere
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/201 ... verywhere/
by John Nolte 1/11/2019

Rumors are that she's let the Dems know she's going to retire so they can prepare.

"Sebastian Gorka, a former assistant to President Trump (and Breitbart News staffer), reports, “Two sources tell me RBG has left DC and is getting ready to announce her departure from the Supreme Court”:

Reported on at least one other site. But I'm not familiar with that cite.
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/liber ... ossible-re
Calvin Freiburger 1/11/19
"WASHINGTON, D.C., January 11, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – The political world is abuzz with rumors that Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg may soon resign from the U.S. Supreme Court,...

Though unconfirmed, speculation intensified further still when a handful of verified conservative Twitter accounts began reporting murmurs that an announcement about Ginsburg’s retirement could come as soon as today."

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:17 pm

Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:31 pm

Reported here too. The observer was "debunked" a few months ago for reporting the January 2019 retirement leaked by those close to Ginsburg. It now appears they might have been correct.

https://www.smobserved.com/story/2018/1 ... /3658.html
Stan Greene 1/11/19

"Editor's Note; We first posted this story in September, 2018. Sadly we were correct, as Justice Ginsburg underwent surgery on December 15th to remove a cancerous growth from her lungs. We are reposting it since so many people contacted us to ask if it was true, which sadly, it is. She did not appear for oral arguments on January 7, 2019, & it is becoming increasingly clear that she will not ever return to the bench. https://www.smobserved.com/story/2018/1 ... /3766.html

While the Nation is preoccupied with the appointment of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to replace Justice Anthony Kennedy, it appears there will soon be another vacancy on the US Supreme Court

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has had a re-occurrence of malignant melanoma, she has told her law clerks. Ginsburg was treated in 1999 for colon cancer and had surgery in 2009 for pancreatic cancer.

She has told key Democratic members of the Senate about her medical condition, including ranking Democratic member of the Judiciary Committee Dianne Feinstein. This explains in part the "take no prisoners" attitude of the Democrats during the Kavanaugh nomination, carefully orchestrating weak 37 year old allegations against Kavanaugh by Women he barely remembers knowing in High School and College...."
Post a reply