Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: RBG down - SCOTUS

Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:37 am

Arisaka wrote:When somebody pops up just to troll, has no intention to discuss matters rationally, and repeatedly mocks and insults, I will ignore them

I generally just ignore them in practice, but not actually put them on an ignore list. Who knows? Never know when they might say something interesting, relevant, funny, or if they decide to join in the conversation.

On that note, did D-rick get banned? Or am on the block list? All the content of his posts were removed.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:55 am

Pvanderzee wrote:
Arisaka wrote:When somebody pops up just to troll, has no intention to discuss matters rationally, and repeatedly mocks and insults, I will ignore them

I generally just ignore them in practice, but not actually put them on an ignore list. Who knows? Never know when they might say something interesting, relevant, funny, or if they decide to join in the conversation.

On that note, did D-rick get banned? Or am on the block list? All the content of his posts were removed.

Looks like he is the one who removed them, too. I wonder why...?

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:13 am

Troll called out is no fun, so leaves.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:33 am

derrickito wrote:.

Yeah that's about all you could add to the debate. Good job....

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:36 am

Maybe he will come back with a fresh start, and be less insulting second time around.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:38 am

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
derrickito wrote:Image

Yeah that's about all you could add to the debate. Good job....

Better

Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:39 am

Arisaka wrote:Maybe he will come back with a fresh start, and be less insulting second time around.

That would be excellent.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:11 pm

jackass wrote:https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/23/ruth-bader-ginsburg-enabled-an-atrocity-equal-to-slavery-and-andrew-cuomo-wants-to-build-her-a-statue/

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced his intention to erect a statue in Brooklyn in honor of the late Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg. This is rich, considering that just a few months ago he was all in favor of tearing statues down.

It better be Carrara Marble ....or Alabaster.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:28 pm

Pvanderzee wrote:I generally just ignore them in practice, but not actually put them on an ignore list. Who knows? Never know when they might say something interesting, relevant, funny, or if they decide to join in the conversation.

Wheres that like button?

Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:41 pm

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Pvanderzee wrote:

Looks like he is the one who removed them, too. I wonder why...?

Took his ball and went home?

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Had to clean his room?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:22 pm

Most intelligent thing he has ever said..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:00 pm

Nitro_Guns wrote:

Most intelligent thing he has ever said..... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Better to be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:11 pm

Are you meaning: Better to remain silent and thought a fool, than speak and remove all doubt?

Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:28 pm

His editing is pointless, his posts are quoted all over...
Post a reply