Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 WH Press Pool - Callin out Bull. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:
os2firefox wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
he still put his hands on her and refused to give up the microphone as he should have

Pretty much raped her at that point, per modern liberal standards.

I am glad we can spin the White House espousing literally doctored video into a rape joke. Glad we are on the same page here. You might want to look closer at your Avatar.

Who said I was joking?

We aren't programmed for that.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
#triggered

This is exactly the issue.

Literally attacking the person, so that you can avoid the actual issue. I understand, lots of people put a lot of their own personal credibility behind Trump. They really did.

The fact that you would rather stick your head in the sand and ignore it, instead of going "Wait... This don't pass the sniff test. Maybe I should actually have an opinion of my own instead of just being a demagogue." Obviously anyone that says anything contrary to what the POTUS or by Proxy his People Say, is a shill, NPC, or Current Term here.

I thought this board prides itself on Independent thought, and embracing the entire Constitution here. We harp on people for picking and choosing, while doing the same thing.

os2firefox wrote:
root wrote:
os2firefox wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:
he still put his hands on her and refused to give up the microphone as he should have

Pretty much raped her at that point, per modern liberal standards.

I am glad we can spin the White House espousing literally doctored video into a rape joke. Glad we are on the same page here. You might want to look closer at your Avatar.

Who said I was joking?

We aren't programmed for that.

Dunno, try running "FreeThought.EXE" and Catenate "MySideIsTheBestSideAndDoesNoWrong.exe" to /dev/null.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
#triggered

Literally attacking the person, so that you can avoid the actual issue. I understand, lots of people put a lot of their own personal credibility behind Trump. They really did.

The fact that you would rather stick your head in the sand and ignore it, instead of going "Wait... This don't pass the sniff test. Maybe I should actually have an opinion of my own instead of just being a demagogue." Obviously anyone that says anything contrary to what the POTUS or by Proxy his People Say, is a shill, NPC, or Current Term here.

I thought this board prides itself on Independent thought, and embracing the entire Constitution here. We harp on people for picking and choosing, while doing the same thing.

Are you really saying that Acosta is a credible journalist? :rofl9:

My head is not in any sand thank you, I was actually streaming that press conference live. I saw it, ya know the "undoctored version" and he was doing nothing but purposely pestering Trump. He was asked to sit, he refused and continued to spout off like a pouting 5th grader.

If that's the person that CNN chooses to represent them, then that's even more comical.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
root wrote:
Wrong. I call out shit about HURR ITS ASSAULT WEAPONZ from the media all the time. Can you point to me where I should have been mad at the Obama Administration over a faked video in regards to the press? Just so I can be properly outraged.

<snip>

Um, Benghazi?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
root wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
#triggered

My head is not in any sand thank you, I was actually streaming that press conference live. I saw it, ya know the "undoctored version" and he was doing nothing but purposely pestering Trump. He was asked to sit, he refused and continued to spout off like a pouting 5th grader.

If that's the person that CNN chooses to represent them, then that's even more comical.

You saw the video. He put his hands totally on her... Except shes the one physically grabbing something from him. Am I say Acosta inst a fucking asshole? Nope, please point it out. Literally HRC could have done the same thing, and I still would have said HEY DONT DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR BULLSHIT with doctored video.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
mislabeled wrote:
root wrote:
Wrong. I call out shit about HURR ITS ASSAULT WEAPONZ from the media all the time. Can you point to me where I should have been mad at the Obama Administration over a faked video in regards to the press? Just so I can be properly outraged.

<snip>

Um, Benghazi?

Ah, yes. Please go and find where I posted in support of Obummer on Benghazi.

I will wait.

Is it because I didnt add more threads on a topic discussed ad nauseum?

mislabeled wrote:
root wrote:

<snip>

Um, Benghazi?

When wasn't I mad about this? Can you let me know?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:
mislabeled wrote:
root wrote:

<snip>

Um, Benghazi?

Were you were mad about it? I have no idea. Should you have been? Absolutely.

You seem to be implying the Trump administration is obfuscating an event while the previous administration was unassailably transparent. That quite obviously isn't true.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
root wrote:
mislabeled wrote:
root wrote:

<snip>

Um, Benghazi?

Were you were mad about it? I have no idea. Should you have been? Absolutely.

You seem to be implying the Trump administration is obfuscating an event while the previous administration was unassailably transparent. That quite obviously isn't true.

I have said nothing of the sort! I am calling out this SPECIFIC action. I am not calling in the past. I am talking about right here. Never once said that Obamas Presidency was in any way transparent. The fact that right here and now, no one on this board except those PMing me are actually even slightly annoyed by it.

You are placing words in my mouth. As a mod, you really shouldnt do that to people.

I was not happy with Benghazi, the Drone Program, Obama Care, Taxes, Foreign Policy, Appointments.

No, what you went for was a quick quip to make a joke and I appreciate that. Solid go, but in anyway saying I was ok with that. I mean thats just low.

Last edited by root on Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:08 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

root wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
mislabeled wrote:
root wrote:

<snip>

Um, Benghazi?

Ah, yes. Please go and find where I posted in support of Obummer on Benghazi.

I will wait.

Is it because I didnt add more threads on a topic discussed ad nauseum?

mislabeled wrote:
root wrote:

<snip>

Um, Benghazi?

Mislabeled answered your question precisely. Now you want to change the question and say "oh yeah, I mean aside from that time." Come on now, that's a pretty weak tactic.

Not to mention she's exactly right.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
root wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
#triggered

You saw the video. He put his hands totally on her... Except shes the one physically grabbing something from him. Am I say Acosta inst a fucking asshole? Nope, please point it out. Literally HRC could have done the same thing, and I still would have said HEY DONT DOUBLE DOWN ON YOUR BULLSHIT with doctored video.

She's doing her job, while he's just being a jackass for media attention.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Root, it will be okay...

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:11 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Did you come to have a conversation or start a fight? Seems like you came in all huffy and puffy and are looking to fight. You decide how this thread should go.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

os2firefox wrote:
Root, it will be okay...

Agreed. And not a joke.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BadKarma wrote:
Did you come to have a conversation or start a fight? Seems like you came in all huffy and puffy and are looking to fight. You decide how this thread should go.

I am upset at the lack of upset.

I am upset at the lack of outrage.

There are at least 20 threads in regards to Benghazi. Only mine in regards to this.

I am fully within my rights to BE outraged at the completely hypocritical statements made here. Or being put in action here.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next