Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next
 WH Press Pool - Callin out Bull. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
reginald_burrito wrote:
The us-vs-them over here is astounding.

Divided we fall.

:thumbsup2: totally

So our option is to what... just roll over and agree with the Trump haters?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:

That is because I usually have TW or one of our other folks already making threads and calling out bullshit. No one called this out, so I took it on.

Can you elaborate on this?

You "have" TW make threads?

Or, "one of our other folks"?

What does that mean...that a group of you just get together & intentionally create antagonistic posts to create animosity in the community on here?

Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:37 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

NWGunner wrote:
root wrote:

That is because I usually have TW or one of our other folks already making threads and calling out bullshit. No one called this out, so I took it on.

Can you elaborate on this?

You "have" TW make threads?

Or, "one of our other folks"?

What does that mean...that a group of you just get together & intentionally create antagonistic posts to create animosity in the community on here?

I read his statement to mean that other people usually start these threads, but nobody had so he did. Not that he's some mastermind who directs others to do his bidding. No need to read too much into it.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

root wrote:
I am glad to see the reporters pulling themselves together and calling SHS and the White House out over obvious bullshit. It is about time to hold some fucking standards, because if your press briefings are LITERAL propaganda, you ain't doin' it right.

Sorry your Political career got shafted Ms Sanders, but you are completely unfit for the job. There is no fake news other than your own to blame on this one.

Can anyone tell me why we would ever back such obvious bullshit as a whole? Call a god damn spade a spade. Don't make up some bullshit about a guy asking you a hard question, toss him, then have your press people release doctored video. THIS right here is literally the definition of "Fake News" and is a dictator level snowjob. Don't give a shit about any party that supports such nonsense.

I support the president and how he handled the press conference. The GOP hasn't fought back for years. Trump actually fights back, which is needed with this press core.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Here is how I look at it..
1) He was supposed to stop talking.. he didn't.
2) He was told he was done, he didn't stop
3) Somebody went to retrieve the mic and he pulled back and went hands on (light hands, but hands regardless).

I don't care WHO he went hands on with, but imagine that it wasn't a female. Let's say a secret service agent came and the reporter got handsy. Reporter would have been eating medium pile carpet for lunch.

Should he have been banned for being handsy vs being a douche? I'd have chosen the douche infraction personally. Regardless of the reason, the outcome is the same. How about stop trying to blame the action and start blaming the person.

Very good summary...

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One question...If Trump had touched a young female just like this how would the press respond?????/

It was a Night Op in the library with an AK Pistol by TW...

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lionhrt wrote:
One question...If Trump had touched a young female just like this how would the press respond?????/

They would have Kavanaugh'd his ass...

Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
reginald_burrito wrote:

Divided we fall.

Do you mean the majority of the Congress?

Divided we fall.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:00 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

OhShoot! wrote:
Alpine wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
reginald_burrito wrote:

Divided we fall.

Do you mean the majority of the Congress house?

FIFY

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
Alpine wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
reginald_burrito wrote:

Divided we fall.

Do you mean the majority of the Congress house?

FIFY

oops, too many pints tonight. goodnight. :ROFLMAO:

Divided we fall.

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
Alpine wrote:
OhShoot! wrote:
reginald_burrito wrote:

Divided we fall.

Do you mean the majority of the Congress?

No, I'm talking about the electoral majority of the US. We aren't a raw popular vote mobocracy. We're a republic.

Again, this "divided we fall" phrase, what is it intended to convey? One side wants to take our guns and if we resist kill us. Disagree?
https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/de ... looking-at
https://www.tallahassee.com/story/opini ... /19426029/

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I heard the interview as it happened because I listen to Conservative radio.

Acosta took a combative stance/tone from word one.

If hes so frikken bright and wants to get Trump to step on his dick by saying something stupid I'd think he'd take another approach..

I think Acosta wants to be the Martyr here and take one for the team for the "Trump hates the MSM cause".

My bet is Acosta went in knowing he was going to try and piss Donald off.....he picks a sensitive subject for Trump right out of the gate.

Pretty much calling Donald a racist.

It was a very Jerry Springer moment.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

I call BS...

i didn't see wigs flying and shirts pulled up with boobs blurred out... :thumbsdown:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

movingviolation wrote:
WaJim wrote:

I call BS...

i didn't see wigs flying and shirts pulled up with boobs blurred out... :thumbsdown:

I don't know what a shot of Acosta's boobs would accomplish, but then again I never watched much Springer.
:bigsmile:

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:14 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

[youtube1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb7uluvfOXI&app=desktop&fbclid=IwAR2ZAoMVDde6k-vF3aJpOwm1hCMiglT622W5jsoq-9x1CkoPY3N64Z_Yfo4[/youtube]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb7uluv ... 3N64Z_Yfo4

Help me ....

I cant seem to imbed this UTube of Barry kicking a reporter out!

Mod Save:

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 13  Next