Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

FL voter fraud....

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:51 pm

Rumor mill has started in the land of recounts..

Supposedly, R was winning the election by 50k votes, and mysteriously 30k+ D votes 'showed up' and were counted...

They were refusing to let anyone look at the ballots.... Court order was issued requiring access to the ballots...

Similar stories in AZ and GA of large numbers of dem votes at the last minute...

Re: FL voter fraud....

Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:53 pm

I think reasonable honest people would conclude that election participation should only be by citizens of that nation. Otherwise it would be ripe for abuse by foreigners.

Further, elections are pointless unless there is security over voting totals and ballots. If election officials can simply throw out votes or fabricate new votes, it undermines the entire process.

I think reasonable people would agree that foreign governments and the media should not unlawfully try to influence the election.

Now with that as a baseline, let's talk about what's really going on:

I just heard Senator Lindsey Graham say that he would know, and so far he's unaware of any credible "Russia Collusion" evidence. Others have said Russia did not materially interfere or change a single vote in 2016. Yet we've spent nearly $40,000,000 investigating it for 2 years.

Meanwhile:
* Illegal aliens are allowed to vote around the nation.
* Some locations are extremely lax on voting requirements and there's a lot of known fraud (dead votes, mail in ballot fraud, etc.).
* In Florida and Arizona there's a LOT of shady practices. The woman that runs the debated area in Florida has been involved in voter fraud by destroying ballots in the past!!!! Lawsuits are flying around.
* Lots of reports of broken electronic voter machines.

It seems to me the greater threat is the home-grown fraudsters. It's puzzlng to me how this fraud continues at home, with such an apparent emphasis on stopping the "Russians" from interfering.
Last edited by leadcounsel on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:27 pm

@Leadcounsel I was just reading some articles, if one has been found guilty of commiting such fraud why is she still working for the county, much less not in prison. SMH

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:24 pm

Know why Hillary didn't contest the election in 2016 despite razor thin margins in PA, WI and MI? Think about it. She was the most entitled person in the world who thought she had a lock on that job. She didn't contest it or ask for a recount because she likely cheated and knew any scrutiny might shed light in it.

People hated her so much that we outvoted likely a huge chunk of fraudulent votes, we'll probably never know how many.

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:33 pm

Alpine wrote:Know why Hillary didn't contest the election in 2016 despite razor thin margins in PA, WI and MI? Think about it. She was the most entitled person in the world who thought she had a lock on that job. She didn't contest it or ask for a recount because she likely cheated and knew any scrutiny might shed light in it.

People hated her so much that we outvoted likely a huge chunk of fraudulent votes, we'll probably never know how many.

History's flashlight can have many lumens...let the Clinton machine wane in power and influence, and a few books will be written exposing their conduct.

I have no doubt Republicans compromise their values, as well, but the Clinton's have set a standard I hope no one breeches....

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:35 pm

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/accusa ... s-and-more

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:43 pm

I don't have corroboration, but it's being said that 80,000 ballots in 4 races across the country were 'found'....and all democrat

If true... Something stinks..

Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:55 pm

How Brenda Snipes is still in charge, instead of in jail, is beyond me.

How she is in charge now, after her previous performance, is incredulous...

If she isn't brought up on charges, in jail, or fired after this, is preposterous...

Counties hit by hurricanes aren't nearly as bad....
Last edited by NWGunner on Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:19 am

NWGunner wrote:
Alpine wrote:Know why Hillary didn't contest the election in 2016 despite razor thin margins in PA, WI and MI? Think about it. She was the most entitled person in the world who thought she had a lock on that job. She didn't contest it or ask for a recount because she likely cheated and knew any scrutiny might shed light in it.

History's flashlight can have many lumens...let the Clinton machine wane in power and influence, and a few books will be written exposing their conduct.

I have no doubt Republicans compromise their values, as well, but the Clinton's have set a standard I hope no one breeches....

I’m hoping this is true. Once their political aspirations and influence have been thoroughly snuffed out, they can finally be brought up on charges without giving the world the impression that we persecute our political opponents. That kind of image could be a detrimental step towards the last vestiges of any integrity we may have left.

Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:24 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.miamiher ... 52655.html

So, she mixed bad ballots in with good ballots.... so far, of the ~200 ballots inspected, 10% were bad/ fraudulent.

Wow....

Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:46 pm

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/1 ... k-ballots/

New allegations surface .

Employee saw election staff filling out blank ballots and when she complained she was fired.

Supposedly a sworn affidavit is in hand.

Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:19 am

Holy chit!

Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:47 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/breaking-broward-county-employee-signs-affidavit-admitting-seeing-elections-staff-filling-out-blank-ballots/

New allegations surface .

Employee saw election staff filling out blank ballots and when she complained she was fired.

Supposedly a sworn affidavit is in hand.

One commenter said, "Arkanicide coming..."

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:29 pm

Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:16 am

How is it that is always blue counties that magically find more blue votes a week after an election, but all the red counties manage to count everything on time?
Post a reply