Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:41 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Democrats in the House, following the Mid-term Elections... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

have wasted no time...

Dana Loesch says "law abiding should not always be paying the price".

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

She can talk. Need more saying exactly that! :bow:

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It doesn't matter what they do in the house, it won't make it past the Senate.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I think you're a tad over-optimistic (bump-stock ban, anyone?) and we can't afford to become complacent and trust Washington.

See the thing is, with legislation like this and the recent 1639, people (Including Senators) really have only the haziest notion of what is actually in the proposals upon which they vote. Many look at the TITLE of the proposal and vote from the gut based on that parsing.

1639 was a "safe storage" proposal... ri-i-ight.

And this 7115 is being promoted as pertaining to 3-d printed "Ghost Guns" (never mind that "ghost guns" are merely privately manufactured and perfectly legal firearms; the terminology is being employed to demonize them and characterize them as something only produced with nefarious intent).

But like the bump-stock ban, and 1639 mentioned above, the proposal has far wider implications. With the passage of this, modification and even repair of existing firearms will become problematic if not outright illegal.

Retailers and manufacturers will need to become aware of this and exert their influen$e or be in danger of losing sales or even their livelihoods.

here's a good article

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/11/h-r-71 ... z5WwPjdcJX

(go ahead and slam the source as Untrustworthy or Suspect. Use your own head. consider the points, and do you own research.)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Barfly wrote:
It doesn't matter what they do in the house, it won't make it past the Senate.

Oh it matters and I don't at all accept that. Asswipes continue to blame innocent Americans for criminal behavior. It's bullshit and un-American.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrXq-Ml-9A4

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaG2uN7grVA

As I commented on this vid, you would not have to have a CNC machine, or mill, to be prosecuted under this bill. All you need is a handful of drill bits, some hand files, and a chunk of aluminum, brass, plastic, steel, etc...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:11 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I trust that SCOTUS will read the supreme law of the land and decide cases correctly.

In case I am wrong about the reading ability and wisdom of at least 5/9 of them, I will keep my powder dry and my tricorne ready.

A big move for major gun control will backfire, at least I hope so.
Unintended Consequences, etc.

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The bigger point, they want to classify almost all semi auto hand guns, rifles, and shotguns as assult weapons. Same language as CA, if its semi auto and has 2 of the listed features. Its an assault weapon. Once they pass the language its over.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Their first order of business will be to get Donald's tax returns. They're still looking for the gold spike via Russian business meddling, to put the Don away.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:angryfire:

………………………………………………………………………………………...waiting for the Democrats on here to defend their party's policy on the Second Amendment

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:47 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
:angryfire:

………………………………………………………………………………………...waiting for the Democrats on here to defend their party's policy on the Second Amendment

I am pretty sure no one here would defend this though?

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not trying to stir up crap but they're gone for the most part. Occasionally they'll come back but they studiously avoid discussing this.

It's a big deal. Locally we are possibly going to be murdered if/when police start enforcing King County's gun ban wish list.

Given the Democrat increased majorities in Olympia and their promise for more gun control including repealing preemption and what local Democrats in King County promise to do if they get that, they'll ban possession of common semi autos.

That means locally our doors kicked in at 2am (for officer safety) and us murdered if we dare resist.

Democrats are literally going to murder gun owners. Frankly I'm shocked how any gun owners can support that. It's not a matter of "guns might not be your top priority," it's a matter of a political party literally trying to murder and end an entire class of people.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now i know how to say her name correctly :thumbsup2: . I agree 100% with her.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Not trying to stir up crap but they're gone for the most part. Occasionally they'll come back but they studiously avoid discussing this.

It's a big deal. Locally we are possibly going to be murdered if/when police start enforcing King County's gun ban wish list.

Given the Democrat increased majorities in Olympia and their promise for more gun control including repealing preemption and what local Democrats in King County promise to do if they get that, they'll ban possession of common semi autos.

That means locally our doors kicked in at 2am (for officer safety) and us murdered if we dare resist.

Democrats are literally going to murder gun owners. Frankly I'm shocked how any gun owners can support that. It's not a matter of "guns might not be your top priority," it's a matter of a political party literally trying to murder and end an entire class of people.

Just a few words here.

100 heads.

or

Unintended Consequences (Read it.)

or

If you still don't get it, come to the New Years Shoot. I'll spell it out then.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next