Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:15 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Democrat POTUS candidate: resist confiscation and get nuked 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Because this turd's campaign was going nowhere he's now come out in favor of reparations for slavery.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment ... ealt-with/

My guess is it continues to go nowhere. However the democrat party has still not disavowed him.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:07 pm

wilmermj wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
YGTBFKM!!!
Give me one minute with this CSer, just one single minute!!!

His armed security would never allow it.

Never ask permission

Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He's now arguing that regardless of how many lives are taken using semi auto rifles, we should ban them because people fear them. Seriously.

Hat tip to Dave Workman
https://www.libertyparkpress.com/foment ... range-day/

Quote:
“Assault rifles may account for a small number of gun violence deaths but they account for 100% of the fear that kids have. That’s the weapon they saw used in Parkland, they’ve seen used in Sutherland Springs, Texas, and Las Vegas. They’re afraid of this particular weapon. So it’s not just the lives you save, it’s the peace of mind you bring.”

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:44 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Alpine wrote:
He's now arguing that regardless of how many lives are taken using semi auto rifles, we should ban them because people fear them. Seriously.

:ROFLMAO:
You have to love a full on display of Controlism.
And there will still be some people who see this as a good thing. Unbelievable condition our education system is in!

Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:

Hat tip to Dave Workman
https://www.libertyparkpress.com/foment ... range-day/

Quote:
“Assault rifles may account for a small number of gun violence deaths but they account for 100% of the fear that kids have. That’s the weapon they saw used in Parkland, they’ve seen used in Sutherland Springs, Texas, and Las Vegas. They’re afraid of this particular weapon. So it’s not just the lives you save, it’s the peace of mind you bring.”

Does he even think about his argument before he makes it? Using his logic, it would bring a great number of people 'peace of mind' if he were no longer breathing and able to espouse such tyrannical nonsense... so... if it brings people 'peace of mind', then, his right to live is forfeit, just like our right to bear arms?

In other words... what he's saying is...

Feelings trump rights...

uhh..no...that's not how that works. He has a right to be an idiot and say stupid shit, and apparently to threaten to kill hundreds of thousands if not millions of U.S. citizens, just like I have the right to keep and bear arms.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

His campaign is desperately floundering and he might not make the first set of criteria to get into the first year of debates, so expect a lot of desperate weird stuff.

However all that being said, it perfectly matches the mainstream Democrat party platform which is that anything that offends people is equivalent to actual real violence and must be treated accordingly.

Quote:

Quote:

Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:51 pm

Dumb fuck looks like he ate rocks as a kid.

He's just saying anything he can to sound relevant.

Polls under 1%. My dick hair has a better chance than he does at the primary.

Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
Dumb fuck looks like he ate rocks as a kid.

He's just saying anything he can to sound relevant.

Polls under 1%. My dick hair has a better chance than he does at the primary.

Yeah, well, just because you keep mailing it to all the candidates...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DONOTBUGME wrote:
I dont think he has a understanding of how nukes work. Does he think all gun owners will stand in a big circle in the desert? What is interesting is if civil war did break out, who would the military side with? Police? Federal agents? Would all the people who have pensions tied up with federal and state govt, fight to protect what they have worked for?

Also, would the gun owners play defense or form militias to take over symbolic buildings like state capitals?

I'll tell you who they would stand with.....whomever had the best chance of coming out on top

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Swalwell now claims he is part of the Avengers...
https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/swalw ... ro-speech/

Can't believe he could get crazier. And he thinks HIS judgment is sound and superior...

Quote:

Quote:

Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Swalwell is definitely a fruit loop of the highest order, right on par with AOC. Though in general I have to say watching the field of Democratic presidential candidates is in general like watching a parade of idiots all trying to outdo each other in an erratic, lurching march to the fringes of lunacy.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:08 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

GeekWithGuns wrote:
Swalwell is definitely a fruit loop of the highest order, right on par with AOC. Though in general I have to say watching the field of Democratic presidential candidates is in general like watching a parade of idiots all trying to outdo each other in an erratic, lurching march to the fringes of lunacy.

Yes, perzackly.
I am trying to understand whether the lunacy is actually present in the candidates themselves, or whether they are trying to march to the drum of the more vocal lunatics who "drive" their primaries.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I hope the very worse possible candidate gets elected. I'll go so far as to say I regret not voting for Hillary. As far as I'm concerned....we're too far gone for anything but massive violence to right this ship. Death from a thousand cuts is a real thing.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO:

Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5