Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:27 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Democrat POTUS candidate: resist confiscation and get nuked 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pretty sure a government official threatening genocide against gun owners warrants its own thread...

Hard to have a Waguns.org if we're all "nuked."

;)

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:42 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

TechnoWeenie wrote:

I’ll allow it

Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

I’ll allow it

Can you merge my posts, per my request?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Nov 18, 2018 1:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:
And this is PRECISELY why we have the 2nd Amendment in the first place. To protect us from assholes in gov like him.

Biggest flaw in that logic is that most are too afraid to fight back and kill for their rights. Everyone keeps saying, "we'll fight them in court, we'll fight them in court." How many times have gun rights groups done that exact thing with blatantly violations to the Constitution in general and lost? The Dems have this shit down to a T by slowly chipping away at the Constitution and giving all of us the finger and telling us to be happy with what we have left.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

vic_b wrote:
They don't want to kill their golden goose, which is the taxpayers that actually contribute to their way of life.

The sad part of this statement is that the ones who are "paying taxpayers" are approaching the minority in this country. Mitt Romney was pretty much on the mark when he said that 47% of the population pay little or no taxes. The sad reality is a much smaller group now has the bulk of the wealth and most of the political clout because they are the only ones with money to tax. The ones that are the most severely squeezed are the small businesses or those who are making enough money to have a big tax bill but not enough income to attract the attention of Legislators.

I wonder what would happen if the middle class decided to "take to the streets" like the low income, illegal immigrant advocate, homeless advocate, groups do to push their legislative agendas.

I would love to see a flat income tax before I die. Something like 10% of ALL income is taxed with only ONE deduction. One just enough to cover the living costs for individuals and families (basic costs only). Until your income exceeds that amount you pay zero. Once you go beyond, 10% and that includes Bill Gates, Warren Buffets, Jeff Bezos, Donald Trump et al. 10% of every dollar they make, here or overseas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:24 pm

Congratulations Swalwell

You've not only stiffened my resolve against Democrats and gun banners by confirming what we already knew you thought of us, but you've also put a gigantic target on your own head.

I'm not advocating that someone take care of this particular problem, but I wouldn't lose a single wink of sleep if someone did. Fuck him.

Too many people in this country don't realize that the left wants a literal war on their opponents. I'm done talking to leftists and frankly I wish they would shit or get off the pot

Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well luck is on our side, because one retarded representative can't actually do any nuking of anything outside a microwave.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Well luck is on our side, because one retarded representative can't actually do any nuking of anything outside a microwave.

Just like one rep can't tell people to follow Republicans and make their life hell?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Actually..... Nothing alike at all. In any way.
But...ok?

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

symbol of ammonium sulphate

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Actually..... Nothing alike at all. In any way.
But...ok?

My point is... Ideas travel, and are a bigger threat..

One person saying 'kill them all' can travel, and turn into reality.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, yeah I can see that.
But.....r-tard ain't gonna nuke nuffin
The degenerate assholes accosting people at restaurants isn't really the same as .Gov officials pushing the big red button on the citizenry.

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Well, yeah I can see that.
But.....r-tard ain't gonna nuke nuffin
The degenerate assholes accosting people at restaurants isn't really the same as .Gov officials pushing the big red button on the citizenry.

Yup. I agree there.... But my point was that it's the idea itself is so outlandish, it'd never happen, right?

Just as a rep got thousands of people to harass Repubs, and millions to think that an outright ban on firearms is acceptable.....If I said 10 years ago that people , and not just a crazy nutjob or 2, said that ALL guns should be banned and would be chanting it in the streets, would you have believed me?

Never underestimate the ability of politicians, complicit media, and sheeple...

IOTW, don't dismiss the threats of your enemy, as they make good on them, as outlandish as it may seem at the time.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

One thing I've always told antis who say "well, the government has tanks, planes and nukes" is that the government cannot use a scorched-earth strategy domestically because A., it will fracture the military when they're asked to kill their friends and family, and B. no one wants to be King of the Radioactive ashes.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
One thing I've always told antis who say "well, the government has tanks, planes and nukes" is that the government cannot use a scorched-earth strategy domestically because A., it will fracture the military when they're asked to kill their friends and family, and B. no one wants to be King of the Radioactive ashes.

They would get a huge red "STOP" flag instantly, the minute some town goes up in flames.

Well, OK, the minute about a dozen of them did so.

It would take a while for the entirety of the US to get the news. But once they did, they would all wake up to the fact that they are not willing to accept the death and destruction that would be the reality if they continued.

They are all bluff and blunder while they are demanding a ban. They'll lose heart real fast when they start to see the reality and how much it is actually going to affect THEM personally...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next