Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:47 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 Hillary, Feds, & State Department are not off the hook... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've been following this to some extent and know there are a lot of investigations and suggested criminal referrals or threats thereof for many players in the Hillary email debacle and cover-up.

I found this very interesting, as of yesterday a Judge ordered the reopening of the investigation into Hillary's use of a private server.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nat ... story.html

Judge orders Justice and State departments to reopen part of Hillary Clinton email inquiry
Spencer S. Hsu
Washington Post

Quote:
U.S. judge ordered the Justice and State departments Thursday to reopen an inquiry into whether Hillary Clinton used a private email server while secretary of state to deliberately evade public records laws, and to answer whether the agencies acted in bad faith by not telling a court for months that they had asked in mid-2014 for missing emails to be returned...

At best, Lamberth said the government's actions reflect "negligence born of incompetence," adding, "At worst, career employees in the State and Justice departments colluded to scuttle public scrutiny of Clinton, skirt FOIA, and hoodwink this court."

...Lamberth wrote that despite the government's claimed presumption of transparency, "faced with one of the gravest modern offenses to government openness, [the Obama administration's] State and Justice departments fell far short" of the law's requirements in a lawsuit for documents....

Lamberth ordered the government's attorneys to meet with Judicial Watch and by Dec. 17 propose to answer additional questions into whether "Clinton used a private email to stymie FOIA, whether State's attempts to settle the case in 2014 and 2015 amounted to bad faith, and whether State's subsequent searches have been adequate."...

And about a week or two ago, a lot of DOJ/FBI types were doing a lot of movements on the Clinton Foundation. There were some raids, and some other acts buried deep in the news.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/clinto ... adows-says

Clinton Foundation whistleblowers have come forward with hundreds of pages of evidence, Meadows says
By Samuel Chamberlain, Catherine Herridge | Fox News

Basically to summarize, the donations fell 58% right after she lost the election, which suggests a pay-to-play sale of influence, rather than a charity. Other whistle blowing allegations include a myriad of frauds.

And then there's this:
4 Investigations Share a Common Thread
BY JEFF CARLSON
November 30, 2018 Updated: December 4, 2018
1. FBI raided Clinton whistleblower Cains house of documents which he already submitted to the Congress. Unclear if this is a DOJ attempted coverup, or if Cain is a stooge, or what is going on. But something is happening.
2. Raid on a Chicago democrat politician
3. Investigations into various banks
4. "...three executives including Abul Huda Farouki were charged “for their roles in a scheme to defraud U.S. military contracts in Afghanistan, engaging in illegal commerce in Iran, and laundering money internationally.” Farouki was the CEO of Anham, a defense contractor based in the United Arab Emirates

This wasn’t the first time Farouki or his company have been involved in allegations of misconduct. In a 2013 article by The Daily Caller, headlined “Clinton Donors Get a Pass on Shady Contracting,” Farouki and his company were highlighted....The answer may lie within Farouki’s many connections to the Democratic Party. The Daily Caller notes that Farouki is a longtime donor to Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), and donated to Obama for America in 2008. But Farouki’s closest ties lie with the Clintons and their Foundation.

Farouki, a member of the now-shuttered Clinton Global Initiative, participated in annual CGI meetings since the group’s formation in 2005 through at least 2010 and made multiple donations to the Clinton Foundation. Farouki also made donations to Terry McAuliffe and has been photographed with Huma Abedin.

There appears to be a common thread among what might appear to be unrelated events: the raid on the whistleblower, the raid on the Chicago politician, the investigations of European banks, and the charges brought against a Clinton donor. All the activities targeted were either occurring during the Obama era or, in the case of the DOJ whistleblower, were directly related to underlying events from that time."

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thanks for posting, LC. I hadn't seen this info - you are right, it was buried deep.

So, do I get my hopes up, just to get them dashed again by more corruption? I really hope these investigations are done thoroughly and in a nonpartisan manner. Is that even possible anymore?

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:04 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

PTmorgan wrote:
So, do I get my hopes up, just to get them dashed again by more corruption? I really hope these investigations are done thoroughly and in a nonpartisan manner. Is that even possible anymore?

Same same. It SOUNDS like someone is trying to actually do something right... But so much disappointment over the last decade or so has turned me into a pretty solid pessimist regarding politics.
Golly, I hope that those shenanigans are exposed for what they really are. Unintentional my ass.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:

Same same. It SOUNDS like someone is trying to actually do something right... But so much disappointment over the last decade or so has turned me into a pretty solid pessimist regarding politics.
Golly, I hope that those shenanigans are exposed for what they really are. Unintentional my ass.

That Judge will probably commit Suicide with 2 shots to the back of the head. :popcorn:

The Clinton crime cartel will walk again.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:05 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

usrifle wrote:
PMB wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:

That Judge will probably commit Suicide with 2 shots to the back of the head. :popcorn:

My Brother Pessimist. :cheers2:

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh, and this week Comey was testifying to Congress again over many things including this and the FISA warrants, etc. I believe.

He suddenly has amnesia. Kinda interesting how he's now claming up over what he believed was courageous and the right thing to do.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
usrifle wrote:
PMB wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:

Faced with the Clinton cartel and alleged "Justice", i suspect that is more along the lines of being a realist i'm sad to say.

:cheers2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
PMB wrote:
usrifle wrote:
PMB wrote:
PTmorgan wrote:

Faced with the Clinton cartel and alleged "Justice", i suspect that is more along the lines of being a realist i'm sad to say.

:cheers2:

Swamp rats covering for swamp rats...

I wrote on here a year ago that nothing would happen, after seeing Republicans on TV saying "we must get to the bottom of this so it never happens again".

That doesn't say anything about meting out justice, it's hyperbolic political-speak, where they will enact more laws, "for next time"...

It does no good to make any more laws...if you're above a certain grade in DC, or know the right people, you are insulated from prosecution.

I said then, I hope I'm wrong, and I hope I'm wrong now...but I don't think so.

Money and power can change the rules, and if you have both, you are golden.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Not a damn thing will happen. If Hillary goes down, she'll take most of DC with her and everyone knows it. She is teflon and nothing will stick.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:48 am

If she takes most of DC with her so be it..., Time’s come for a major reset!!!

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

roadtechatlarge wrote:
If she takes most of DC with her so be it..., Time’s come for a major reset!!!

I don't know anyone who would argue with that. Myself, included. I'd like to see it happen.

The point is, though, that all those people that she has something on, have influence. Taken together,that's how she gets out of being prosecuted. If all those who would prosecute her are either under her thumb, because of what she has on them... Or are under the thumb of, or employed by someone who IS under her thumb....

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ain't nuttin' gon' happen to Big Mama H.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:56 pm

You’re all getting your hopes up. Key witnesses and investigators will suddenly get distraught with how they are hurting the good clintons that they’ll all decide to take their own lives by shooting thmselve 5 times in the back of the head.

Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]