Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:57 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 FUND THE WALL - GoFundMe Fundraiser 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Unfortunately all this is a waste. The money can not be earmarked for particular project when given to the US government. If actually donated, it will go in the general fund. Ironically some of it will get used for welfare and such.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Unfortunately all this is a waste. The money can not be earmarked for particular project when given to the US government. If actually donated, it will go in the general fund. Ironically some of it will get used for welfare and such.

Quote:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/46050494/ns/us_news-giving/t/billionaire-donates-washington-monument-repairs/#.XBqViVxKiUk
Largest gift
Congress allocated $7.5 million in December on the condition that private donations would match that amount. The National Park Service and nonprofit Trust for the National Mall are expected to announce Rubenstein's gift Thursday morning. It will be the largest gift to the nonprofit group, which aims to raise $350 million to restore the mall's grounds and facilities.

Quote:
• How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

• Republican Representative Representative Warren Davidson has bill on the table right now HR 7207 that if passed with Gov Funding bill we can give the funds towards the wall, and with our contractual guarantee to only be used on the wall.

• Rep Andy Harris Introduced the Border Wall Bonds Act of 2018, if passed with the Gov Funding bill it will allow us to donate towards the wall.
this Act funds only for the construction of the wall, nothing else.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm confused, how did Mexico get off the hook?

Divided we fall.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Because Trump said what he had to, to get elected, just like every other politician. But somehow is not a politician? He made a promise he could not keep.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Because Trump said what he had to, to get elected, just like every other politician. But somehow is not a politician? He made a promise he could not keep.

I'm quite happy with the promises he has kept.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

danoh wrote:
mcyclonegt wrote:

I'm quite happy with the promises he has kept.

I am too, no complaints on what he has done, especially the Supreme Court. but getting Mexico to pay for a wall, was never going to happen.

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3