Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Police Shooting: Man Dead, Family is Incredulous 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
There's a bit of said irony to this...

The gentlemen that was shot, Faletogo, apparently trafficked heroin in Alaska for 3 years, and finally got caught. While he was facing a stiff sentence in Alaska, the judge let him off, citing that he was going through tough times, and was trying to use the money to turn his life around.

Not only did it not work, it led to his death. If he had been in prison in Alaska, serving his time, he wouldn't have been in the situation that got him killed.

Lax, lazy, and irresponsible sentencing doesn't just hurt society, it can have deadly consequences for those convicted as well.

Thanks for the rest of the story. Proper take, the kind of thinking society doesn't seem to want to do.

He lied and he died. Maybe by the grace of God, no one else died by his actions, hard to know that.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

@ 3:20

he dropped the gun.

he wasn't reaching for it but was propping himself up, not wanting to be pushed into the ground (resisting), then it appears he was shot in the back of the head, with an officer yelling 'oh shit'...

sounds like they didn't mean to shoot him but are trying to cover their ass...

That being said, this is like a 1 out of 10 on the Weenie upsetometer... I think dude pretty much forfeited his life when he pulled a gun in the first place..

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:22 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

He could have been Obummers son.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like he had it by the barrel. Easily and quickly grabbed by the other hand.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dude is getting roasted on FB. Way worse than you civilized people.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Did you hear what the one activist said? "He didn't pull it out (The Gun) and point it at them"
Oh, so he didn't deserve to get shot then? :facepalm2:

Or this one....

Faletogo's family says he was a devoted father to two young sons and did whatever he had to do to provide for his family, struggling to find jobs while he was on probation from federal drug charges.

“He did what this world allowed him to do. The only chances they gave him. What’s the chance to try to survive in this world? Bills have to be paid, kids have to be fed,” said a family member.

What the "World allowed him to do?" :whatthe:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Did you hear what the one activist said? "He didn't pull it out (The Gun) and point it at them"

Or this one....

Faletogo's family says he was a devoted father to two young sons and did whatever he had to do to provide for his family, struggling to find jobs while he was on probation from federal drug charges.

“He did what this world allowed him to do. The only chances they gave him. What’s the chance to try to survive in this world? Bills have to be paid, kids have to be fed,” said a family member.

Lemme translate for you...

White people are the problem. it's their fault he was a drug dealer.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Or this one....

I didn't see any need at all for the skin tone to be brought into the conversation. Did I miss racial overtones?

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Or this one....

I didn't see any need at all for the skin tone to be brought into the conversation. Did I miss racial overtones?

you don't get out much, do you? :bigsmile:

If you're a white male, all the world's problems are your fault.

That's the trend.

You should see the left leaning news surrounding all the 'women, and brown people' (their words, not mine) elected to office... You'd think they were the second coming of Jesus or something... and 95% of the comments are along the lines of 'about time it's not another white person'....

Gotta love L. A. Times...

You must have missed the memo that if you're white, you must be racist.... and anything negative is your fault and can be tied back to the cisgender white male patriarchy which gave you white privilege and makes you a white supremacist by birth...

and no, I'm not joking.... people are actually spouting that BS...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Jan 05, 2019 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NRA Certified RSO
SAF/NRA Life Member

Last edited by Blaze.45 on Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:06 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
PMB wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Or this one....

That's the trend.

You should see the left leaning news surrounding all the 'women, and brown people' (their words, not mine) elected to office... You'd think they were the second coming of Jesus or something... and 95% of the comments are along the lines of 'about time it's not another white person'....

You must have missed the memo that if you're white, you must be racist.... and anything negative is your fault and can be tied back to the cisgender white male patriarchy which gave you white privilege and makes you a white supremacist by birth...

I don't see the need to bring skin color into this.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
PMB wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Or this one....

That's the trend.

tell that to the left.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:46 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

TechnoWeenie wrote:
PMB wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
PMB wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
usrifle wrote:

Or this one....

That's the trend.

tell that to the left.

I'll tell that to anyone who brings melanin levels into the conversation first.

Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Act like a thug, run from the cops, reach for a gun, then you get put down like a thug. That said, I recall a few people on here defending LaVoy Finicum when he got put down under similar circumstances. Hmm...

Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next