Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:50 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Chinese World Hegemony 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Taiwan is first, then? The WORLD!!

"The world is facing a period of major changes never seen in a century, and China is still in an important period of strategic opportunity for development,” Xi said and added that China’s armed forces must "prepare for a comprehensive military struggle from a new starting point," Xi said adding that "preparation for war and combat must be deepened to ensure an efficient response in times of emergency"

Y'all better polish up your Putonguah.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politic ... order-2019

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:36 am

You all think they stopped making islands in the South Pacific? They know the future of energy lies out there ad they are claiming all the square mile they can. All we are doing is trying to regulate trade with them. This century will be china’s century, not ours.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Y'all better polish up your Putonguah...

I manscape. That’s gonna have to be enough...

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

They like landed on the “darkside” of the moon and shit.

Plus they already own a good chunk. All they really would have to do is call in the debt they hold over us.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

oldkim wrote:
They like landed on the “darkside” of the moon and shit.

Plus they already own a good chunk. All they really would have to do is call in the debt they hold over us.

Or we could call on the debt we hold over them.

Their GNP is only like 1/2 to 2/3 what ours is.

We outspend them for defense by miles.

They aren't even as good a pretender to the throne as russia is. And russia is a joke.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

putong = common

hua = language

puntonghua = mandarin Chinese, which more or less was the language of the north. Guangzhouhua, well that's Cantonese.

Anyway, let's just stop having them manufacture shit for us. Dammit. Buohou, wenti!!

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

China to establish four strategic beach-heads in Italy under "Belt and Road" program as it obtains a stake and management of four Italian major ports.

This as the EU finally recognizes that China is a world power and a threat.

"China promotes the “Belt and Road” initiative as an innocent and altruistic infrastructure program that will make the world a better place at China’s expense (with China’s investment). In truth, Chinese state-owned companies such as China Merchants Port Holdings have been aggressively investing in infrastructure projects that will give China access to strategically important locations, practically “redrawing the map of global trade and political influence.”

http://thefederalist.com/2019/03/25/eur ... 1-84003577

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hey, if they take over, at least we'll get better fast food, no more crappy burgers and plenty of General Tso! :drool:

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:40 am

Isildur wrote:
Hey, if they take over, at least we'll get better fast food, no more crappy burgers and plenty of General Tso! :drool:

As long as you don't mind it being cooked in gutter oil.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

China is going to own most of Africa within 20 years. At least the part that can make something with (even) cheap(er) labor.

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMC wrote:
Isildur wrote:

As long as you don't mind it being cooked in gutter oil.

I heard Australia has a cat problem

Maybe China has a solution

Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]