Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:09 am

Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms I5 Guns & Ammo Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Mail call! Get something interesting? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Let's use this thread to show when you get something in the mail/UPS/whatever that's interesting, whether it's gun-related or not.

I got this in the mail today:

It's a Garand multi-tool plus, obviously, a Garand gas cylinder wrench. I'm not certain if/why I need these tools, but someone was offering them for $30 shipped so I went for it, as a I have two Garands that may need wrenching. :bigsmile:

You should have called me, i would have given you one of each for Free. :facepalm2:

Mail call? I got my Santa Maria and Sun Belts and my Baldric for my Jack Sparrow Costume.

See Jacy, i'm a Costume Nerd too. :ROFLMAO:

But the rest of us don't actually 'believe' when we put the costume on...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

The problem with being on social media, is that you know too many people that you don't know. (And yes, you can quote me on that. LOL)

Intellectualism is intelligence that has been left in the back of the fridge for 5 months. ~Bill Whittle

Sometimes I have an answer for everything. Other times I can't even remember what my shoelaces taste like.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
usrifle wrote:
MadPick wrote:
Let's use this thread to show when you get something in the mail/UPS/whatever that's interesting, whether it's gun-related or not.

It's a Garand multi-tool plus, obviously, a Garand gas cylinder wrench. I'm not certain if/why I need these tools, but someone was offering them for $30 shipped so I went for it, as a I have two Garands that may need wrenching. :bigsmile:

You should have called me, i would have given you one of each for Free. :facepalm2:

Mail call? I got my Santa Maria and Sun Belts and my Baldric for my Jack Sparrow Costume.

It's a Halloween Costume, it isn't a way of life. :facepalm2:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Selador wrote:
usrifle wrote:
MadPick wrote:

It's a Halloween Costume, it isn't a way of life. :facepalm2:

That was MY point... :wink05:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

The problem with being on social media, is that you know too many people that you don't know. (And yes, you can quote me on that. LOL)

Intellectualism is intelligence that has been left in the back of the fridge for 5 months. ~Bill Whittle

Sometimes I have an answer for everything. Other times I can't even remember what my shoelaces taste like.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got a case on M.E.N 7.62x51 ammo. Looks good.

Got a can of filler/primer. Gray.

Got a pair of Skechers deck shoes. Mock lace ups. Hehehehe. Extra wide. Holy shit boat. Comfortable. $49. Prime.

Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got my replacement parts from Dillon for my Square Deal B! Shell plate screw broke a couple weeks ago and I called them up earlier this week. They sent two screws, additional small parts for the shell plate, a new manual that supposedly details lube instructions (still can't find any) and per my request a new 9mm sizing die body because the one I had was scoring brass pretty badly even after heavy scrubbing. Looks like 9mm is back on the table!

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:24 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

beckdw wrote:
Got my replacement parts from Dillon for my Square Deal B! Shell plate screw broke a couple weeks ago and I called them up earlier this week. They sent two screws, additional small parts for the shell plate, a new manual that supposedly details lube instructions (still can't find any) and per my request a new 9mm sizing die body because the one I had was scoring brass pretty badly even after heavy scrubbing. Looks like 9mm is back on the table!

:thumbsup2:

Dillon customer service strikes again! That's fantastic.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Got my black paint for the G26 P80 grip plug

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2