Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Mail call! Get something interesting?

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:00 pm

Let's use this thread to show when you get something in the mail/UPS/whatever that's interesting, whether it's gun-related or not.

I got this in the mail today:

It's a Garand multi-tool plus, obviously, a Garand gas cylinder wrench. I'm not certain if/why I need these tools, but someone was offering them for $30 shipped so I went for it, as a I have two Garands that may need wrenching. :bigsmile:

Re: Mail call! Get something interesting?

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:04 pm

MadPick wrote: I'm not certain if/why I need these tools, but someone was offering them for $30 shipped so I went for it

So much psychological data right there. :bigsmile:

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:08 pm

Is the brush replaceable? Does it ratchet?
What do the other things do? Scrapers?

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 pm

All I got was the 2019 renewal sticker for one of my local ranges.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:16 pm

MadPick wrote:Let's use this thread to show when you get something in the mail/UPS/whatever that's interesting, whether it's gun-related or not.

It's a Garand multi-tool plus, obviously, a Garand gas cylinder wrench. I'm not certain if/why I need these tools, but someone was offering them for $30 shipped so I went for it, as a I have two Garands that may need wrenching. :bigsmile:

Fucking engineers, lol.

I am an engineer too, and I would have done the same damn thing.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:21 pm

jukk0u wrote:What do the other things do? Scrapers?

Your question has been ruled irrelevant. Who knows what they do? Who cares?? Did you fail to see how cool that thing is, and for only fifteen bucks??

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:25 pm

MadPick wrote:

Your question has been ruled irrelevant. Who knows what they do? Who cares?? Did you fail to see how cool that thing is, and for only fifteen bucks??

Bassstidge! And their web-site is down for maintenance.

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:30 pm

Here's an explanation of what it can do:
https://www.armynavysales.com/m1-garand ... -made.html

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:39 pm

MadPick wrote:Let's use this thread to show when you get something in the mail/UPS/whatever that's interesting, whether it's gun-related or not.

I got some ammo in the UPS mail today. Big whoop. I got some 9x25 ammo. OK a little unusual, still no biggie. Alright I got some 9x25 Ammo that was actually on sale. Huge whoooop!!

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:40 pm

9x25 ammo? WTH? I thought you reloaded that weird-looking stuff?

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:50 pm

MadPick wrote:9x25 ammo? WTH? I thought you reloaded that weird-looking stuff?

No one sells the brass. Supposedly one can form it from 10mm, but I'm chicken and/or need someone to show me - I have the dies. Anyway, I buy enough and save the precious brass......

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:27 pm

MadPick wrote:

$15 how about $30

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:39 pm

ya wtf never ordered this crap...came in the other day. not in my history or on charge or gift???

I might try the toothbrush....guess Im an eco crap for plastic if you watch the video

Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:57 pm

codfather wrote:
MadPick wrote:

$15 how about $30

Well, I got two items for $30, so I'm calling it fifteen apiece. :wink05:

Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:05 am

You should have called me, i would have given you one of each for Free. :facepalm2:

Mail call? I got my Santa Maria and Sun Belts and my Baldric for my Jack Sparrow Costume.

See Jacy, i'm a Costume Nerd too. :ROFLMAO:
Post a reply