Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Viaduct shutdown road rage death pool

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:55 pm

dreadi wrote:
Mr. Q wrote:You can’t have tolls on interstate highways. You CAN toll the exits though. Im pretty sure that’s what the assholes in Seattle are planning given the example our east coast brethren have made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hop in the ride and roll out I90 eastbound. In about 30 hours you will hit a toll on the highway. No exit.

North East need the tolls....I usta live there.

Soooo frikken cold there the deep frost buckles the road surface.

Every year in spring they are F'd up.

Were spoiled here. Most roads are smooth......no snow.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:13 am

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:37 am

Ace wrote:My hope is that people will start seeing the futility of working or spending any money in Seattle and stop going there. They’ve already pushed most major grocers outside the city limits. Maybe it will become a food dessert like they talk about on the npr? Anyway here’s hoping the misery drives all the useless idiots out.

This exactly!!! I stopped spending money in Seattle when they passed the gun tax. I've gone hungry rather than spend any money there.

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:01 am

vic_b wrote:
Ace wrote:My hope is that people will start seeing the futility of working or spending any money in Seattle and stop going there. They’ve already pushed most major grocers outside the city limits. Maybe it will become a food dessert like they talk about on the npr? Anyway here’s hoping the misery drives all the useless idiots out.

This exactly!!! I stopped spending money in Seattle when they passed the gun tax. I've gone hungry rather than spend any money there.

Exactly. And I ask my friends to do the same.
Post a reply