Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:29 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Another company going on the boycott list... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
dan360 wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
TacticalTuna wrote:

16K Yea
155K Nay

WTF is wrong with 1 in 10 people?

They drink from beer bottles with a straw.

Not in Seattle they don't you orca abusing troglodyte

:ROFLMAO: :rofl9:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Haha, the comment section is fighting the rapid deletes from Youtube and P&G... makes me smile. Dislikes are rising 1k per minute. Gives me hope for the world.

NRA Certified RSO
SAF/NRA Life Member

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Blaze.45 wrote:
Haha, the comment section is fighting the rapid deletes from Youtube and P&G... makes me smile. Dislikes are rising 1k per minute. Gives me hope for the world.

Damn, now it's:

17K Yea
170K Nay

I was rounding to get to the 1/10 before but now it's solid (check my math)

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The backlash is international too:

Quote:
deppo_zweifler
26 minutes ago (edited)
For my fellow germans:Here is the boycott list of P&G products in Germany

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I am totally burned out on liberal PC pussy bullshit.

I believe we should instead teach boys how to shoot, fight. Work hard, be responsible, take care of their families and achieve something great in life.

Instead what they hear is you are a man, so therefore everything’s ’your fault.

I’m also damn tired of people who have been told they are victims from birth, and now believe it. Grow up you pathetic fuck. Nobody owes you shit. Grow a pair and make something of yourself

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:56 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Arisaka wrote:
Nobody owes you shit. Grow a pair and make something of yourself

That was the #1 lesson that I tried to get into my children's upbringing.
Don't ask and don't expect. Just make your way in life.

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Only wimmen should shave....

Pits, legs and Crotchal areas.

Saw a freak at the Gym this AM with had to be shaved legs....

WTF is up with that shit.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's funny to watch all the snowflake outrage here and on youtube
:ROFLMAO:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

There are reasons to shave (legs in particular) for some sports. Swimmers and cyclists often shave to gain a competitive advantage. Plus, if you've ever crashed a bicycle at 35mph, you know that picking road grit out of your skin is a lot easier if you don't have to get through a bunch of hair to do it.

But if being competitive is toxic masculinity, and hair is also toxic masculinity, then what's a fella to do? :wink05:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:45 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Duke EB wrote:
It's funny to watch all the snowflake outrage here and on youtube
:ROFLMAO:

Whut, you not outraged?

Not an outrage like a $100 P-Mag boycott.

I think The guy that wrote that Gillette commercial should get a Bonus.

One frikken commercial...and the WORLD is talking about their product.

Pure Genius....

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:47 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

mislabeled wrote:
WaJim wrote:

There are reasons to shave (legs in particular) for some sports. Swimmers and cyclists often shave to gain a competitive advantage. Plus, if you've ever crashed a bicycle at 35mph, you know that picking road grit out of your skin is a lot easier if you don't have to get through a bunch of hair to do it.

But if being competitive is toxic masculinity, and hair is also toxic masculinity, then what's a fella to do? :wink05:

Live with chafing?....pick dirt out of your hairy skin or let it heal over the dirt like a MAN would :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Of course my kid swam on the JHS and HS swim team.....it took till Junior Year HS before he'd wear a speedo. (I think he was into showing the girls bulge by then)

He wore board shorts.......and was competitive. I realize he could have done better with speedo....no way would he wear one.

Probably a product of his upbringing.:ROFLMAO:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

Live with chafing?....pick dirt out of your hairy skin or let it heal over the dirt like a MAN would :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hey, we all love chafing, right? :rofl9:

No, what I'm saying is that this whole "toxic masculinity" thing is a bucket load of nonsense all the way around and the people who champion it are either attention whores or morons (or both, because those things aren't mutually exclusive).

If you're a guy and you have hair, then they want people to think you're a wife-beating alcoholic. However, if you're at all competitive, then they ALSO want people to think you're a wife-beating alcoholic. So hairy, shaved, whatever -- they still hate you. And why? Well, basically because you're a man.

The only way to handle it is to be a man and do whatever the fuck you want. Be hairy, be shaved, be you. And if some dude at the gym can't take his eyes off your shaved legs, then you have to wonder which of you actually has the problem... :wink05:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
I am totally burned out on liberal PC pussy bullshit.

I believe we should instead teach boys how to shoot, fight. Work hard, be responsible, take care of their families and achieve something great in life.

Instead what they hear is you are a man, so therefore everything’s ’your fault.

I’m also damn tired of people who have been told they are victims from birth, and now believe it. Grow up you pathetic fuck. Nobody owes you shit. Grow a pair and make something of yourself

"To Ride, Shoot Straight and Speak the Truth"

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:08 pm
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

mislabeled wrote:
WaJim wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

And if some dude at the gym can't take his eyes off your shaved legs, then you have to wonder which of you actually has the problem... :wink05:

Dudette,

No shit, I come around the corner and there's this set of shaved legs in some Mini-shorts...and I check em out for a split second....... icon_eek

Now, is it wrong if I'm grossed out after I see they're attached to a Dude.

Pleeeeeeeze Tell me it hasn't gone that far.

Ghad, I hope not :throwup:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next