Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:44 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 State of the Jay Address 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anyone else listening?

You're not missing much if you aren't. So far he's blamed everything on climate change, including the fires in BC

Betting this is leading up to a call for more taxes...

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Anyone else listening?

You're not missing much if you aren't. So far he's blamed everything on climate change, including the fires in BC

And come election day, the Lemmings of Washington will be lining up to vote for those new taxes, wearing shirts that read, "Please, Jay, may I have another?"

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Has he taken credit for the birth of the new orca yet?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No, but he did a pretty good job of anthropomorphising the whale that died last year

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Anyone else listening?

Typical liberal puke.
The only people that can listen to him, AT THIS TIME OF DAY are basement dwellers and those on welfare with no jobs, NOT people that have to work for a living.

(not directed at RS and any others that can screw off at work :wink05: )

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Lt. Gov has so little faith in the Washington State Patrol's ability to protect him that he has refused to attend the State of the State address. He's afraid people might be concealed carrying and he doesn't believe his protection detail can properly control the serfs, apparently.

Story from KOMO -- https://komonews.com/news/local/lt-governor-to-skip-inslees-state-of-the-state-speech-over-gun-fears

I assume he never leaves the castle, otherwise he might encounter a commoner. Gasp!

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was listening to Kiro and they play a snippet of it. I was sitting at a stop light in Lynnwood and had the window down. As if on cue, as Gov Nitwit started to speak, the crosswalk went to walk and the Coo-Coo...Coo-Coo....Coo-Coo audio came on. LMAO

That crosswalk is smarter than the majority of voters.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
The Lt. Gov has so little faith in the Washington State Patrol's ability to protect him that he has refused to attend the State of the State address. He's afraid people might be concealed carrying and he doesn't believe his protection detail can properly control the serfs, apparently.

Story from KOMO -- https://komonews.com/news/local/lt-governor-to-skip-inslees-state-of-the-state-speech-over-gun-fears

I assume he never leaves the castle, otherwise he might encounter a commoner. Gasp!

I honestly didn't even know who he was until i saw that article, i wonder what he's worried about? Like someone would target him??
I can't see why anyone would, i bet 80 percent of the state is like me....Who?

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:55 pm

usrifle wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

I honestly didn't even know who he was until i saw that article, i wonder what he's worried about? Like someone would target him??
I can't see why anyone would, i bet 80 percent of the state is like me....Who?

I saw it and honestly said who? And then my second thought was....someone didnt want to commute to Olympia and needed an excuse to get out of it and this wa sjust what he came up with

Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
I can't SEE why anyone would,

He cant either! :ROFLMAO:

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:20 pm

Did he bring up gun control?

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TacticalTuna wrote:
Did he bring up gun control?

If he didn't, his Lt Gov's grandstanding might have been engineered to keep the topic on the radar.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:46 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Yes he did.
He stated to the effect that unlike the other Washington (DC), his Washington has stood up to the NRA to pass common sense gun laws.

Apparently he received a standing ovation that was the loudest and longest of the speech. I don't know that, except for the news reporter said that about loudest and longest. I could hear it in the background, and it was energetic.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just remember what's underneath that thunderous applause, a political party that wants us dead. ERPOs and semi auto possession bans are designed to kill gun owners who don't turn them in on day one with no-knock confiscation raids at 2am, for 'officer safety.' And thanks to the pistol registry they have a good idea where most of those people live.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Jan 15, 2019 4:38 pm

PMB wrote:
Yes he did.
He stated to the effect that unlike the other Washington (DC), his Washington has stood up to the NRA to pass common sense gun laws.

Apparently he received a standing ovation that was the loudest and longest of the speech. I don't know that, except for the news reporter said that about loudest and longest. I could hear it in the background, and it was energetic.

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next