Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:53 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Gun Control Does NOT Equal Gun Safety - t-shirts OP EDITED 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I suggest extra funds be used for any rally. Shirts, brochures, printing, residual items just for the rally. While I give to better our cause, let’s keep this on WaGuns. If someone has a suggestion then we decide to fund them.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:45 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another update, the first batch of shirts are ready, I will be picking them up this week and begin the process of distributing/shipping the ones that were ordered. The rest will go into a plastic tub(s) for use at the rallies

We also had another generous donation by Pablo!

we are up to $455 raised, that means we can order more shirts if needed (we already have 63 extra shirts, not including the ones pre-purchased)

BadKarma
danoh
PMB
fairlanericky
EmbraceTheEdge
Col_Temp
Oldandcranky1
Pablo

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Thank you sir.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:04 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Way to go guys, sorry I wasn't able to participate (I still have my orange shirts). Next time for sure.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

thanks for the update casey....give me a pm and we'll see if I can meet you on the way home

Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:25 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

If there are more available, I'd like to purchase 4, one each in XXL, XL, L, M.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd be interested in buying one in XL. PM incoming, Casey.

Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shirts are here, man are they bright, no chance they will NOT notice us

I will be shipping off the shirts to those who paid for shipping tomorrow morning, check your PMs for tracking numbers tomorrow.

As for those that want to meet up, PM me or text (if you have my number). The two of you on the East side, I will bring your shirts with me to work on Monday, my office is right next to West Coast Armory.

I will be at the WAC show on Saturday morning and then at Dreadi's shop in the afternoon.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:22 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

one more thing, if anyone wants to buy a shirt, get a hold of me soon as I will be placing another order before the March protest

We have an additional $121 to order more shirts

I didn't get a whole lot of Smalls, Mediums or 3XLs. Do you think we should order more of the most common sizes (L-2XL) or get some additional uncommon sizes?

Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have delivered a bunch of shirts in the last two days, Still have not heard from a few of you, please get a hold of me so I can get you these shirts

Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:18 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
the whole idea GG was to start a uniformity of color and symbol in order to exhibit a weight or mass to our voting bloc. Since the Anti's are using orange and red to accomplish the same thing, adding another color into the mix might detract from the message?

I won't speak for anyone, nor stand in the way of what you desire, just hoping to emphasize the point of getting a whole bunch of signal green shirts.

Yah, but I like pink. I don't think it would distract from the central message--and might even emphasize it, given that a great many anti-2A people believe that only men are into guns. It's okay, I missed the first part of the thread anyway.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
the whole idea GG was to start a uniformity of color and symbol in order to exhibit a weight or mass to our voting bloc. Since the Anti's are using orange and red to accomplish the same thing, adding another color into the mix might detract from the message?

I won't speak for anyone, nor stand in the way of what you desire, just hoping to emphasize the point of getting a whole bunch of signal green shirts.

Yah, but I like pink. I don't think it would distract from the central message--and might even emphasize it, given that a great many anti-2A people believe that only men are into guns. It's okay, I missed the first part of the thread anyway.

Nothing wrong with Pink and i think the message in 2 colors with one representing the Ladies couldn't hurt.

I wouldn't even have a problem with a "Rainbow" pattern if it helped get the message across. There are LGBTQ people who believe in the 2nd too.
I support anyone that supports us. :wagwoot:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

a 2XL in Pink will be on the next order.....it won't be pastel pink though....ANSI safety pink... :bigsmile:

Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:02 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TINCANBANDIT wrote:
...a 2XL in Pink will be on the next order.....it won't be pastel pink though....ANSI safety pink... :bigsmile:

TY. Now to go find nail polish in safety pink...I'm damn near OCD about having nail polish to complement my attire.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OK placing the order for the next batch of shirts

Thanks to the generous donations we will have 79 shirts to provide for rally goers, this is in addition to the 29 shirts that were pre-ordered and paid for.

I would like to get that to 250 shirts.....so....if anyone is interested in ordering a shirt or donating a few duckets PM me

Thanks! :wagwoot:

Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next