Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 SPD Union: DOJ reforms hinder police and public safety 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... retention/

Surprise surprise.

Recruitment down
Retention down.
Officers feel like they can't do their job.

Imagine that. When an officer is presumed guilty and we go through motions that legitimize freaks and monsters like Che Taylor and Charleena Lyles the police suddenly don't want to... police.
I know a lot of KCSO guys. They told me when they're doing they're hiring they usually tell all the applicants "don't worry, those of you we don't hire will be picked up by SPD so you'll find a job somewhere for sure." And now, people don't even want to go to SPD even when they can't find a job anywhere else. Not a shock.

We can easily be well on our way to becoming the next Baltimore. Imagine a city where the police effectively "pull out" of most of the urban area and refuse to patrol. That's their right under court precedents like DC vs Warren that specify the police have no duty to protect you.

And finally remember, it is in this context with violence and murders rising that the democrats of Seattle and WA want to disarm you. They want you helpless and ripe for the next one of their early releases or repeat offenders who might be having a bad day.

In Seattle you won't be able to count on the police to protect you. But maybe, just maybe, if you have money and are from a better part of town or out of the area, they'll arrest you for violating their gun laws.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:39 am

Seattle and Olympia can go to shit for all I care.

Remember folks, this is what the Demorats want. They can have it.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 11:36 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

^ You guys are lunatic fringe!

And I'm starting to agree with you. :bigsmile:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's a calculated proposition.

Things go to shit, people will demand the gov't do something, and give them more power.

How do you think Hitler rose to power?

This time though, non-woke white people are the Jews....

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:32 pm

MadPick wrote:
^ You guys are lunatic fringe!

And I'm starting to agree with you. :bigsmile:

2 out of the 3 voices in my head say thank you. :thumbsup2:

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KC Coroner;s jury inquest found, surprise surprise, that SPD was justified in taking down the insane blade wielding Charleena Lyles.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-ne ... ury-finds/

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]