Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:27 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Mass shooting in New Zealand 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
None of those people had a single chance at defending themselves. SO sad.

All thanks to the lib NZ government, the same one that just promised the gun laws will get even tighter now...

Voting has consequences. Vote liberal enough and you die.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:27 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

I just watched the 16 minute video filmed by the shooter.

OhShoot! summed it up perfectly....."None of those people had a single chance at defending themselves. SO sad."

Evil comes in many forms, races, religions and beliefs.....Sad but true.... :angryfire:

I am a tough son of a bitch but I honestly wished I had not watched it....

Nitro Products
FFL Dealer
SOT Dealer

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nitro_Guns wrote:

OhShoot! summed it up perfectly....."None of those people had a single chance at defending themselves. SO sad."

Evil comes in many forms, races, religions and beliefs.....Sad but true.... :angryfire:

That is NOT true.

They all had a chance.

They could have rushed the guy.

Some would have died. Some would have lived. But they could have taken him down.

Instead, no one even tried. They all ran away, (only to be shot in the back.), or crouched in the corner, covering their heads and crying.

So... Some could have lived, but they ALL died.

What I want to know is why he kept looking at that same door, over and over again, and waiting like he expected someone to come out of it... But never went through the door himself.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
Nitro_Guns wrote:

That is NOT true.

They all had a chance.

They could have rushed the guy.

Some would have died. Some would have lived. But they could have taken him down.

Instead, no one even tried. They all ran away, (only to be shot in the back.), or crouched in the corner, covering their heads and crying.

So... Some could have lived, but they ALL died.

What I want to know is why he kept looking at that same door, over and over again, and waiting like he expected someone to come out of it... But never went through the door himself.

Agreed.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:45 pm

Attachment:
arGZZd7_460s.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm a little disappointed in these comments about these people never having a chance to defend themselves.

It just isn't true.

At one point, a stampeding victim even knocks the shooter down while trying to bull past him. It looks like he loses his life in the process...but if his reaction had been fight, instead of flight, he likely would have at least tangled up with the gunman, giving anyone else within proximity an opportunity to end the attack.

That argument is a side-note however, to the truth.

Every adult victim made a choice to live in a society which has given up its right to self-defense. All of those victims made a decision to trust the govt to protect them. It didn't work out very well. That same mindset...drove them to pile into the corners and wait to be slaughtered.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:46 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Buddy of mine lives in Germany.
Been predicting that sort of thing there for years if Mad Merkel doesn't stop importing all the illegal muslims.
The rank and file Germans aren't happy.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Of course the press is blaming Trump.

This clown did not seem to be much of a Trump supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... supporter/

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
The alleged shooter also told people to subscribe to PewDiePie before the rampage.

And mentioned Candance Owens favorably. And Donald Trump.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ttack.html

His entire manifesto and talking points were like a giant shitpost. The media fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Remember flight 93? Weren't there people on board that rushed the guys with the box cutters? Just saying.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This guy’s manifesto is all over the place politics wise. I’d say he intended it to interpret on multiple levels to sow more confusion. And everyone is falling for it. The right see it as the rantings of a crazy anarchist, the left see it has the rantings of a Trump loving white suprematist.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

airmandan wrote:
This guy’s manifesto is all over the place politics wise. I’d say he intended it to interpret on multiple levels to sow more confusion. And everyone is falling for it. The right see it as the rantings of a crazy anarchist, the left see it has the rantings of a Trump loving white suprematist.

Yeah, I'm kind of missing why he would want to kill people in Australia to start a 2nd Amendment & Race War in the U.S.

His international travels are starting to come out now, so it would seem shooting her would make more sense, if that was his position.

Shooting Muslims to start a race war doesn't make much sense, especially if you're well-travelled, as it seems he was; I know quite a few French people who are white, who are practicing Muslims.

They aren't radical and they aren't racist...

Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:
airmandan wrote:

Yeah, I'm kind of missing why he would want to kill people in Australia to start a 2nd Amendment & Race War in the U.S.

His international travels are starting to come out now, so it would seem shooting her would make more sense, if that was his position.

Shooting Muslims to start a race war doesn't make much sense, especially if you're well-travelled, as it seems he was; I know quite a few French people who are white, who are practicing Muslims.

They aren't radical and they aren't racist...

I think he’s under the impression that his actions might encourage other anarchist types to follow his example. I think he’s hoping that extreme Muslim types will use this as their justification to incite their own brand of violence.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 pm

Watched the video. Wished I didn't. Absolutely fucking piece of a shit terrorist.
Just don't get how someone could have that much hate in their heart.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

New Zealand is now banning all semi autos.

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 126 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next