Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:44 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
 O'Rourke (Beto): "Hell Yes, We’re Going To Take Your AR-15" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce556 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Hmmmm... maybe we should ask Lon Horiuchi who will do it....

I wonder how many people here know about Ruby ridge, and what it did for our governments credibility. Lon Horiuchi is a POS, and I hope he sees Mrs. Weaver's face every time he closes his eyes.

Yeah, i know about Ruby ridge....and Waco too. :popcorn:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
The other question is who is he going to send to come get them? You get your first major shoot out and the boys in blue are going to be less likely to want to come to the next house. Most departments don't have the resources to monitor every gun owners daily routine to nab them away from their home. You also add Sheriff offices that refuse to comply with the order it sends a mixed message among authority. Are they going to send in the army instead? In which case does that label every non complyer a domestic threat? Which would probably apply to at least 1/3, or more, of the general population. The only way guns are going away is if the world gets along, governments respect the citizenship, and crime comes to a halt. But that isn't happening anytime soon.

I remember a wise man once said, "we must hang together or surely we will all hang separately"

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:57 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

It's one more thing to help Trump win a 2nd term, if Trump uses it correctly.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:19 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

3584ELK wrote:

That's my take.

Idiotic Democrats really want to label all semiautomatic gun owners as insane? How can some people here even consider themselves a member of such a party??

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Bruce556 wrote:
Wetpaperbag wrote:
The other question is who is he going to send to come get them? You get your first major shoot out and the boys in blue are going to be less likely to want to come to the next house. Most departments don't have the resources to monitor every gun owners daily routine to nab them away from their home. You also add Sheriff offices that refuse to comply with the order it sends a mixed message among authority. Are they going to send in the army instead? In which case does that label every non complyer a domestic threat? Which would probably apply to at least 1/3, or more, of the general population. The only way guns are going away is if the world gets along, governments respect the citizenship, and crime comes to a halt. But that isn't happening anytime soon.

The military will not come for the guns. The trigger pullers lean to the right. Also, there is a lot of the military deployed out of country. They will not follow an unlawful order of confiscation. Deputies and officers will not go door to door. (LAPD, New Jersey, NYPD might). Most LEOs honor their oath to the constitution. I look forward to knowing how the Dem candidates plan to "buy back" all those evil guns when we all say "from our cold dead hands."

Like after Katrina?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Look at this video and then tell me soldiers won't do it. Look at the last 30 seconds.
https://youtu.be/kf8trl69kzo

Some will, some won't. It would tear the country apart.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'd like to see Beta O'Rourke brought up on charges of Sedition. No, I DEMAND that he be charged with sedition.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I like that guy, he makes sense. :bow:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Beto you ain't takin shit!

Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:51 am

Pablo wrote:
3584ELK wrote:

That's my take.

Idiotic Democrats really want to label all semiautomatic gun owners as insane? How can some people here even consider themselves a member of such a party??

They are naive, think they are better than us and lack common sense. So just silly clowns

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just a thought,,

How many shootouts were there in Australia when they came a knocking? How many "hold yer ground" kinda events went down, down under?

How many shootouts were there in NZ when they banned the guns?

I think the voices will be stronger than the following action.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
Just a thought,,

How many shootouts were there in Australia when they came a knocking? How many "hold yer ground" kinda events went down, down under?

It is estimated that only 20% of Australians complied with the buyback. They also don’t have the same history as America. We wanted away from the brits, they are the brits. We will fight, like other countries won’t, if it comes to an extreme confiscation attempt. Faith in that help me sleep at night. Plus some beer.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Old Growth wrote:
Just a thought,,

It is estimated that only 20% of Australians complied with the buyback. They also don’t have the same history as America. We wanted away from the brits, they are the brits. We will fight, like other countries won’t, if it comes to an extreme confiscation attempt. Faith in that help me sleep at night. Plus some beer.

Have a buddy from Australia. He told me he didn’t turn in his gun. It’s still in his closet

Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That's the problem with the debates being run by sychophants...tough questions never get asked.

When Robert Francis O'Rourke was running against Ted Cruz, he claimed "we aren't after your guns"...

Now, he says this...

So, Robert, you were lying then?

How do we know you're not lying about things now, just to get elected?

These are the types of questions that need asking, that never get asked (yes, on BOTH sides..)

I'm also sick of this asshole saying "What I witnessed in El Paso..."

Shut up, you weren't there, you didn't 'witness' it...

Words matter, and deliberately and constantly choosing ones that misrepresent things is tantamount to lying.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next