Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:37 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 O'Rourke (Beto): "Hell Yes, We’re Going To Take Your AR-15" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anybody who believes the police will disobey the confiscation orders is a fool, and I have beachfront property in Globe, AZ to sell those fools. While I'm at it, I also have a wonderful business opportunity for them. Details are vague. DM for more info!

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Anybody who believes the police will disobey the confiscation orders is a fool, and I have beachfront property in Globe, AZ to sell those fools. While I'm at it, I also have a wonderful business opportunity for them. Details are vague. DM for more info!

Some will, some won't. I think most will obey. If you haven't seen the videos of police and/or national guard going door to door after Katrina, it's an eye-opener. Did they grumble about it? Yeah, but they still did it.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Some will, some won't. I think most will obey. If you haven't seen the videos of police and/or national guard going door to door after Katrina, it's an eye-opener. Did they grumble about it? Yeah, but they still did it.

NO is one of the most corrupt places in the US. I really doubt that would happen in Idaho, for example.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Colion Noir posits that the D's are starting to distance themselves from Beta because he threatens to expose their true gun grabbing aspirations.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Too late.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why is ANYbody paying the least bit of attention to this puto?

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Pvanderzee wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

NO is one of the most corrupt places in the US. I really doubt that would happen in Idaho, for example.

From my personal experience living in Texas, I can honestly say there's really no doubt LE will go along with those orders as well. A ton of them in that state would love to have a reason to kick down a motherfucker's door and shoot them. Even in the conservative cities.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Pvanderzee wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Sadly, Katrina was black eye on our nation in more then one way. It was also a lesson in what is not acceptable. Several states passed laws against gun confiscation in emergencies because of Katrina. Judging all LEOs drive to seize guns based on a liberal cities actions is a stretch. For me the National Guard is the bigger problem. I get that a liberal city is going to come up with liberal solutions. While I stick up for LEOs in general, I don't have faith in large agencies in liberal bastions doing the right thing.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can you believe this person was a Republican (who voted for Ford?)?

https://www.oann.com/sen-elizabeth-warr ... ntil-1996/

Now she's taking Beto's cue and trying to propose something a little less far-fetched and with a greater chance of success:

registration and taxes so high as to discourage/prevent ownership

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:01 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The guy with perpetual pecker-tracks/scabs on his upper lip will force you to have your guns "bought-back" or "they" will come and take them...

FJB

Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Breaking news! Mexican government hires Beto to confiscate all the drug cartel guns
:ROFLMAO:
https://genesiustimes.com/mexican-gover ... YFYH0by4aE

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:56 am

Puto O'Rourke.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Some shit on the radio about him denying he said that. Ass.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FJB

Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
From my personal experience living in Texas, I can honestly say there's really no doubt LE will go along with those orders as well. A ton of them in that state would love to have a reason to kick down a motherfucker's door and shoot them. Even in the conservative cities.

In the beginning they'd get away with it. I think as the news spreads about the power-hungry goons spread, that they will eventually........ Think "Oops, I done gone and fucked up at this house", and possibly meet their maker.

Furthermore they would become targets. They'd never be able to relax. 24/7/365.

From a blog: Political Correctness - the belief that one can pick up a turd by the clean end.

Benjamin Franklin: It is the (civic) responsibility of every citizen to question authority.

Tue Oct 29, 2019 7:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next