Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:21 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Bow hunting 

Hello everyone , I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if there is anyone out there near Bellingham-Seattle area that will let me tag a long with them and show me the ropes during late dear archery season. I know a lot of people don’t like to take new hunters but I will buy gas, food, Ice , anything that we would possibly need . I’m tempted to go by myself and just might but I’ve never gutted one before and don’t want to get lost, although I do have onx.

Any help would be appreciated, and thank you for your time.

Sun Nov 14, 2021 7:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GlocksRus wrote:
Hello everyone , I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if there is anyone out there near Bellingham-Seattle area that will let me tag a long with them and show me the ropes during late dear archery season. I know a lot of people don’t like to take new hunters but I will buy gas, food, Ice , anything that we would possibly need . I’m tempted to go by myself and just might but I’ve never gutted one before and don’t want to get lost, although I do have onx.

I'm in Burlington. Going out for my first year Archery hunting in the late. Hoping a friend has one staked to an apple tree or something. I don't know about me being able to bring people along, but if you get one down and need help, I'm nearby.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice Offer! :thumbsup2:

:cheers2:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:15 pm

Hey, thank you for the reply. I’m sure I would be able to gut it and cut it up and haul it out off I needed too but that is definitely appreciated. Thank you. Hopefully someone will come along and let me go with them , even if we didn’t get anything I would just love to get the experience before going by myself .

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:18 pm

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
GlocksRus wrote:

I'm in Burlington. Going out for my first year Archery hunting in the late. Hoping a friend has one staked to an apple tree or something. I don't know about me being able to bring people along, but if you get one down and need help, I'm nearby.

y, thank you for the reply. I’m sure I would be able to gut it and cut it up and haul it out off I needed too but that is definitely appreciated. Thank you. Hopefully someone will come along and let me go with them , even if we didn’t get anything I would just love to get the experience before going by myself

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:20 pm

NWGunner wrote:

Haha does that mean your down man? haha. I’m still trying to figure how to reply so I hope this sends

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GlocksRus wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

Haha does that mean your down man? haha. I’m still trying to figure how to reply so I hope this sends

Lol!

You quoted & replied just fine...

I was responding to Keystone Cowboy/Kyle saying it was a nice offer.

I should have quoted him :bigsmile:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:46 pm

NWGunner wrote:
GlocksRus wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

Lol!

You quoted & replied just fine...

I was responding to Keystone Cowboy/Kyle saying it was a nice offer.

I should have quoted him :bigsmile:

Ohh gotcha thank you . Yes that was a super generous offer of him

Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You may already know this, but there are some Archery ranges in Mount Vernon.

If you get to know some folks there, they might know of someone you might could talk to about going out.

They might even have a bulletin board you could post on..

Most folks are pretty secretive about where they hunt, but if they got to know you first...

Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NWGunner wrote:

If you get to know some folks there, they might know of someone you might could talk to about going out.

Most folks are pretty secretive about where they hunt, but if they got to know you first...

Ive found beer helps, alot. I mean, that's the rumor......

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

GlocksRus wrote:

Buy a couple cases of Keystone Beer and a few racks of ribs, then send "Keystone Cowboy" a PM so you guys can talk about it.
He'll Smoke the ribs and you guys can bond with the Beer's and you are in. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:18 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
GlocksRus wrote:

Buy a couple cases of Keystone Beer and a few racks of ribs, then send "Keystone Cowboy" a PM so you guys can talk about it.
He'll Smoke the ribs and you guys can bond with the Beer's and you are in. :thumbsup2:

When you say it like that, you make me seem like a cheap date! :bigsmile:

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Sun Nov 14, 2021 10:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
usrifle wrote:
GlocksRus wrote:

When you say it like that, you make me seem like a cheap date! :bigsmile:

Well, at least i didn't make it sound like you were cheap and easy. :bigsmile:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

:ROFLMAO:

:thumbsup2:

Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:43 pm

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

Dude if that’s the case say no more !! I’ll bring ipa’s , keystone ice, and whisky . Ima about to smoke a 14 pound brisket as well today. But I can smoke and bring another one lol

Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next