Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:38 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Kittitas Deputy killed by Illegal Alien.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:
Quote:
Investigators do not know why Flores Del Toro fled and there were no warrants pending for his arrest, Hansberry said.

Errrr.....

leadcounsel wrote:
Triple wammy.

Illegal here, breaking the law, also didn't follow 594 and has an illegal gun which he cannot have for three reasons because he's 1) a prohibited person, 2) gun is likely stolen/straw purchase, 3) didn't follow 594 to get it...

Yeah, I have no IDEA why he would run from the police.... :facepalm2:

:plusone:
Sums it up very well....

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jorgeu wrote:
I hope this backfires HARD on this stupid thing of sanctuary state.

Did Katie Steinle's death backfire on Kommiefornia?

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BUILD THE WALL AND MAKE IT TALLN if you want to come over use the door. Don't let it hit you in your ass on the way back home.

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Libs love to claim any gun restriction is worth it even if it "only saves one life."

Illegal aliens make up 3% of the population but account for 12% of the murders. That figure should qualify them as an invading army.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep, the progressive liberal politicians are meeting in secret to figure a way to blame the ruthless Trump Administration for wanting to keep people like this out of our country..... icon_eek icon_eek icon_eek

Thanks a lot to all whom voted for these SOB's!!!!!!!

NOT!!!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
Libs love to claim any gun restriction is worth it even if it "only saves one life."

Illegal aliens make up 3% of the population but account for 12% of the murders. That figure should qualify them as an invading army.

So deporting ALL illegal aliens is worth it if it saves just one life, right?

Building a wall is worth it if it saves just one life...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

as soon as I saw the name kinda knew it......fucker needs to be on death row and shot

Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
as soon as I saw the name kinda knew it......fucker needs to be on death row and shot

He's already dead...

Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:56 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

cmica wrote:

He died in the shootout.

Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Remember what I mentioned about Inslee/Fergusson liability earlier?

How about an apology? Remember the Lakewood police officers? Mike Huckabee's pardon of the killer?

A little refresher:

http://mynorthwest.com/1317199/inslee-e ... ty-murder/

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
Remember what I mentioned about Inslee/Fergusson liability earlier?

How about an apology? Remember the Lakewood police officers? Mike Huckabee's pardon of the killer?

A little refresher:

http://mynorthwest.com/1317199/inslee-e ... ty-murder/

Thanks for that. NOW we need to make sure Inslee is known by 100% of USA Citizens.

Still on KOMO front page: https://komonews.com/news/local/man-who ... -illegally

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here is a huge memorial page dedicated to those that lost their lives to illegal aliens.
http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just like Kate Steinlie, nothing will happen, nothing will change. The mass is too large to be affected by individual events and it is moving slowly left.

Look at the rate of introduction of "new" ideas that would have been unthinkable even 3 years ago, e.g. Voting age, etc.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Kgbsucka wrote:
cmica wrote:

He died in the shootout.

HANG HIM AND SHOOT HIM AGAIN TO MAKE SURE HE IS DEAD!

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So what does Inslee do?

Declare April 10 Dolores Huerta day

https://www.king5.com/article/life/holidays/april-10-designated-dolores-huerta-day-in-washington-state/281-a19fbe17-357f-41ca-a6f3-29d3d13b72cf

Quote:
Huerta set up voter registration drives and lobbied U.S. politicians to allow non–citizen migrant workers to receive public assistance and pensions. She also lobbied for Spanish-language voting ballots and driver's tests.

I wonder if he's called the officer that survived yet

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next