Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:12 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Kittitas Deputy killed by Illegal Alien.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
So what does Inslee do?

Declare April 10 Dolores Huerta day

https://www.king5.com/article/life/holidays/april-10-designated-dolores-huerta-day-in-washington-state/281-a19fbe17-357f-41ca-a6f3-29d3d13b72cf

Quote:
Huerta set up voter registration drives and lobbied U.S. politicians to allow non–citizen migrant workers to receive public assistance and pensions. She also lobbied for Spanish-language voting ballots and driver's tests.

I wonder if he's called the officer that survived yet

That would mean he acknowledged that it happened.
No comment from him means it never happened.
icon_eek

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
So what does Inslee do?

Declare April 10 Dolores Huerta day

https://www.king5.com/article/life/holidays/april-10-designated-dolores-huerta-day-in-washington-state/281-a19fbe17-357f-41ca-a6f3-29d3d13b72cf

Quote:
Huerta set up voter registration drives and lobbied U.S. politicians to allow non–citizen migrant workers to receive public assistance and pensions. She also lobbied for Spanish-language voting ballots and driver's tests.

I wonder if he's called the officer that survived yet

Just wow. I'll bet he hasn't.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well isn't that just super dee duper Jay Jay! If I had a week, I couldn't have come up with anything more disrespectful to the greiving widow and family of the fallen officer. And you figured it out overnight. All by yourself. Such a bright boy.

Beyond disgusted. :angryfire:

But, but, but The Whales!!!

So, when does that "Old enough to know better" shit kick in???
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Last edited by Traut on Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dammit, another double tap. I think I just get so pissed I just hammer the submit key too hard!

I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Traut wrote:
...If I had a week, I couldn't have come up with anything more disrespectful to the greiving widow and family of the fallen officer...

Expanded sanctuary state rules advance in Washington

https://www.apnews.com/c9246bb0ec2c457696a0c7a7a9488d72

Quote:
The bill, from Mercer Island Democratic Sen. Lisa Wellman, would limit the ability of police to inquire about immigration status in noncriminal situations. It would also require schools, courthouses and other government facilities to adopt rules minimizing the risk of being used as staging grounds for immigration stops, along with other protections

The bill had a public hearing Friday in the House. It previously passed the Senate.

At the hearing, Wellman said the measure would protect the state’s workforce in the agriculture, hospitality and high-tech sectors.

“We have 30 percent of Microsoft here on visas,” Wellman said in an interview before the hearing. At the same time, she said, “You can’t open a hotel if you don’t have immigrants in back-of-house.”

The bill would also prohibit state and local police from passing immigration status information to federal authorities unless required by law.

At this point I wouldn't be shocked if the state took the fallen officer's house through eminent domain, kicked his wife out, and gave it to an immigrant

Jay can't go shit on his grave yet so I guess they have to resort to passive aggressive micro aggressions

(not sure I used that last bit of liberal wording correctly, you guys check me)

Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

“You can’t open a hotel if you don’t have immigrants in back-of-house.”

How is this statement not racist and exploitive?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
The bill, from Mercer Island Democratic Sen. Lisa Wellman, would limit the ability of police to inquire about immigration status in noncriminal situations. It would also require schools, courthouses and other government facilities to adopt rules minimizing the risk of being used as staging grounds for immigration stops, along with other protections

WTF do we need cops for? Think of all the money in wages, benefits & retirement we could save by firing useless* cops. Not to mention saved money not having to buy cars, equipment, gas, etc.

*made useless by politicians.

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:04 pm

Its almost like they don't want the laws -- on the books for many years -- enforced at all !?!?!? But yet they want to pass more gun laws to go with all the others that are ineffective?

And yet threaten sheriffs that state they will not enforce unconstitutional laws..... My brain spins in circles at this childish logic.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Traut wrote:
...If I had a week, I couldn't have come up with anything more disrespectful to the greiving widow and family of the fallen officer...

Expanded sanctuary state rules advance in Washington

https://www.apnews.com/c9246bb0ec2c457696a0c7a7a9488d72

Quote:

The bill had a public hearing Friday in the House. It previously passed the Senate.

At the hearing, Wellman said the measure would protect the state’s workforce in the agriculture, hospitality and high-tech sectors.

“We have 30 percent of Microsoft here on visas,” Wellman said in an interview before the hearing. At the same time, she said, “You can’t open a hotel if you don’t have immigrants in back-of-house.”

The bill would also prohibit state and local police from passing immigration status information to federal authorities unless required by law.

Kiss my furry little ass, it just never ends.

Beyond beyond :whatthe:

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3