Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:09 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Anyone looking for a model t ford body? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've got a line on an incomplete sedan and touring body. They are dissasembled and on pallets, i know the touring is missing atleast one piece of tin, pretty sure the sedan is incomplete too. They will need full wood kits(or replace with steel) Probably good for a hot rod build or one of the model t/a chassis's floating around.

Story goes i have a local guy that fell into a few pallets of model t parts. I bought enough to build a roadster from him, but now his daughter is looking at selling his property and he was asking me if i want to buy the rest cheap.

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I sent this link to a car guy that said he knows a few guys that might be interested.

Hopefully you get a bite. Gl

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

CavVet wrote:
I sent this link to a car guy that said he knows a few guys that might be interested.

Hopefully you get a bite. Gl

Cool, to clarify these bodies arent complete and are missing most of their wood (most model t's are almost entirely wood with tin stretched over) but they will be at a good price for someone who is willing to put in the time to add structure.

I'll know more this weekend when i go out there again. The first time i was there i was only looking to piece togather the roadster i bought, i didnt take a good tally of what else was there.

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:31 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

To piggyback on this. The guy that mows our fields a few times a year has/had a bunch of spare parts laying around for them too. If anyone is looking

Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

For anybody looking for a 20 hp car, with no gas pedal, and a third pedal that you push for reverse, here is your chance! They are a lot of fun to work on and parts are very easy to find. And I know a guy who has the tools and parts to rebuild whatever you can’t, like starters, generators, carbs, etc

Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm putting the sedan body up on CL for $700.... $500 for anyone on here or your good friends, also i'm willing to help fabricate parts or with knowledge if they are local.

Also trade for surplus arms/ammo.

Oh and arisaka, how are your running boards? I have a fair set of truck shorties.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/ ... 06638.html

Mon May 10, 2021 8:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
I'm putting the sedan body up on CL for $700.... $500 for anyone on here or your good friends, also i'm willing to help fabricate parts or with knowledge if they are local.

Also trade for surplus arms/ammo.

Oh and arisaka, how are your running boards? I have a fair set of truck shorties.

https://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/pts/ ... 06638.html

I’m good on running boards Shaggy. Thank you! All in need is a rebuilt engine, transmission and rear axle, lol.

Tue May 11, 2021 7:41 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]