Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:25 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 South Everett WalMart - Everything 25% off 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The WalMart in south Everett at 11400 Hwy 99 is closing April 21. Everything is 25% off (even the booze)! All the ammo is gone, but as of this posting they still have targets, cases, clays, cleaning supplies, and pellet/BB guns.

Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Closing down? Wow....Crime must be too much even for Walmart.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Closing down? Wow....Crime must be too much even for Walmart.

Yep, company won't admit it, but that seems to be the general consensus of just about everyone else. That particular area is the epicenter of Everett's "unhoused neighbors".

Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That, and there's two more Walmarts just a couple miles away. One at Everett Mall, the other at Mill Creek just off I5.

Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dcss5055 wrote:
The WalMart in south Everett at 11400 Hwy 99 is closing April 21. Everything is 25% off (even the booze)! All the ammo is gone, but as of this posting they still have targets, cases, clays, cleaning supplies, and pellet/BB guns.

Did they sell all the ammo, or just transfer it to another store? I kept popping in there after the news broke of the store closing, but none of the ammo was on sale, and they still had tons of it.

Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
dcss5055 wrote:

Did they sell all the ammo, or just transfer it to another store? I kept popping in there after the news broke of the store closing, but none of the ammo was on sale, and they still had tons of it.

I asked an associate about that, he said all the ammo and knives were transferred to another store. They still had three scopes in the case when I was there, albeit Chinese/Korean manufacture.

Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dcss5055 wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:
dcss5055 wrote:

I asked an associate about that, he said all the ammo and knives were transferred to another store. They still had three scopes in the case when I was there, albeit Chinese/Korean manufacture.

Yeah, the person I spoke to said that when they announced their store closure, they also surrendered their dealer license, so they had to transfer the ammo.

I wandered around and looked for items that were already marked down or on clearance. Found a few things. I'm sure they'll have to knock it down to 50%+ off to move some of that stuff. I'm just waiting for that to happen so I can go back and raid the Garden section!

Wed Mar 29, 2023 12:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’ve been saying this for years, it’s all in the plan. They let crime go unchecked over and over and over again. They release these criminals over and over again. They start closing down all the brick and mortar stores, then they get you with your digital currency, now you only can order from Amazon. Oh, you’ve eaten 2 pounds of meat this month, here are your crickets, shut up and be happy. But by all means, keep voting democrat. :angryfire:

Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:
I’ve been saying this for years, it’s all in the plan. They let crime go unchecked over and over and over again. They release these criminals over and over again. They start closing down all the brick and mortar stores, then they get you with your digital currency, now you only can order from Amazon. Oh, you’ve eaten 2 pounds of meat this month, here are your crickets, shut up and be happy. But by all means, keep voting democrat. :angryfire:

It gets worse.

“Oh, you bought beer and ice cream at the store (viewed through your digital monitoring), well, insurance isn’t going to cover your diabetes meds; “oh, you bought red meat and cheese, insurance declines coverage for your cholesterol & heart meds…”

But it’s okay, if you have an important job, like, a congressman, or head of a teacher’s union, we can waive that….

Wed Mar 29, 2023 11:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Gasitman wrote:

You will eat the bugs and you will like it.

Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Now down to 50% off everything.

Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:41 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]