Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:25 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Glock Blue Label to extend to Vets until Nov 11 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

according to a post on GT, From May 28-Nov 11 Vets will be extended blue label pricing.

I have not yet seen any press release, so if anyone sees anything more official, please post it up.

Quote:
Notification just received by my local Glock dealer.

It’s BACK!!! Beginning May 28, and ending Nov 11, 2019. ALL Veterans with the listed requirements below will qualify for the Blue Label discount! From Glock:

In addition to the existing Blue Label Program, GLOCK is proud to partner with you to continue efforts to support those who go into harms way. The discount program will be available through LE Distributors and Sub-D Dealers from Memorial Day to Veterans Day to honorably discharged veterans.

A copy of the veteran's DD Form 214 or valid VA card and Driver's License can be used as credentials. If the state of residence for the purchaser includes veteran status on the Driver's License, it can also be used as credentials.

Fri May 17, 2019 6:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

joao01 wrote:
according to a post on GT, From May 28-Nov 11 Vets will be extended blue label pricing.

I have not yet seen any press release, so if anyone sees anything more official, please post it up.

Quote:
Notification just received by my local Glock dealer.

It’s BACK!!! Beginning May 28, and ending Nov 11, 2019. ALL Veterans with the listed requirements below will qualify for the Blue Label discount! From Glock:

In addition to the existing Blue Label Program, GLOCK is proud to partner with you to continue efforts to support those who go into harms way. The discount program will be available through LE Distributors and Sub-D Dealers from Memorial Day to Veterans Day to honorably discharged veterans.

A copy of the veteran's DD Form 214 or valid VA card and Driver's License can be used as credentials. If the state of residence for the purchaser includes veteran status on the Driver's License, it can also be used as credentials.

Uh-oh... icon_eek

Fri May 17, 2019 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]