Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:37 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Black Friday 2019 - Post the deals! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
mislabeled wrote:
Has anyone nabbed one of NW Safe's BF deals in the past? Do you need to be down there to make the buy that day or can you call and do the purchase over the phone? How does it work? S'pose I could just call them tomorrow and find out...

Two years ago I went down to Eatonville for their sale (stayed in motel there) and I’m here to say that you better get there early to get your spot. I got there late due to not feeling well (9 am) and the line was around the building...
I didn’t get the safe I wanted and had to pay the going price the next week but I learned a valuable lesson, don’t be late to a Black Friday sale.
I’ll never go to another.

I work during the day, dammit I don’t got time for that shit.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
mislabeled wrote:
Has anyone nabbed one of NW Safe's BF deals in the past? Do you need to be down there to make the buy that day or can you call and do the purchase over the phone? How does it work? S'pose I could just call them tomorrow and find out...

Two years ago I went down to Eatonville for their sale (stayed in motel there) and I’m here to say that you better get there early to get your spot. I got there late due to not feeling well (9 am) and the line was around the building...
I didn’t get the safe I wanted and had to pay the going price the next week but I learned a valuable lesson, don’t be late to a Black Friday sale.

Some friends of our just moved and need a safe for their new house. They called down to NW Safe and were told they could place an order and pay for it over the phone this week to secure BF pricing. According to the information given to them by the sales person, you don't need to be at the store on BF to get the deals if you're willing to complete your purchase by phone ahead of time.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
UpDog wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

Some friends of our just moved and need a safe for their new house. They called down to NW Safe and were told they could place an order and pay for it over the phone this week to secure BF pricing. According to the information given to them by the sales person, you don't need to be at the store on BF to get the deals if you're willing to complete your purchase by phone ahead of time.

Nice! Thinking the colonial 50 is a better deal than the fatboy JR (xl/extreme)....

Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:10 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Rutilate wrote:
Oh, here's a great one: Quarter Circle 10 is having a 40% off receiver sale. It'll save $212 on a Ranger side charging glock pattern upper/lower receiver kit.
These are the BEST AR-9 and AR-45 components. Use code blackfriday19.

Seems like a lot of products are missing from their website. I'm not seeing Glock-pattern anything, and the search tool isn't working either.

They posted on Facebook that they aren’t actually out of stock. If you’re interested email the address at the top and they’ll do it manually.

Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:20 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mislabeled wrote:
UpDog wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

Well ain't that just SPIFFY!!!! They wouldn't do it when I called... icon_eek

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
mislabeled wrote:
UpDog wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
mislabeled wrote:

Nice! Thinking the colonial 50 is a better deal than the fatboy JR (xl/extreme)....

That's the one I got and I think it's gettin tight already... :ROFLMAO:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Get the Fatboy - you won't be disappointed. Plus you're going to need the extra space...you know you will!

Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Berry's Bullets

Shows as being sold out right now. Sale starts tomorrow morning and goes through Monday

https://www.berrysmfg.com/category/thanksgiving-special/bullet-special

Quote:
15% off:

2000ct 9mm 115gr RN with four free ammo boxes

1000ct .45 230gr RN with two free ammo boxes

Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:32 am

Steel AR mags with anti-tilt follower, $5 each. Buy a case of 80 and shipping is $13. Seems like a decent deal for a metal mag.
https://globalordnance.com/pre-black-friday-sale-day-1-shk-30rd-steel-ar15-magazines/

About, facebook, twitter, wiki

Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://globalordnance.com/pre-black-fr ... rice-ever/

no sure on brand but $8.99

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

san wrote:
https://globalordnance.com/pre-black-friday-sale-day-3-33rd-mags-for-glock-9mm-best-price-ever/

Says Korean, so gotta be KCI/SGM/RWB/etc. Still, great price. I have no complaints on my Korean mags. YMMV

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Get the Fatboy - you won't be disappointed. Plus you're going to need the extra space...you know you will!

The colonial 72.5" x 42" x 32"

Fatboy extreme is 60.5" x 42" x 25"

No compare feature in site that I see so this is best I can do:

Colonial should be bigger dimensionwise, just a matter of the sections dividing it up?

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Soldier Systems has an ongoing Black Friday deal page as well

http://soldiersystems.net/2019/11/25/2019-black-friday-cyber-monday-sales-page/

Too many to list, about 3 dozen

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:50 pm

Guns4Liberty wrote:
san wrote:
https://globalordnance.com/pre-black-friday-sale-day-3-33rd-mags-for-glock-9mm-best-price-ever/

Says Korean, so gotta be KCI/SGM/RWB/etc. Still, great price. I have no complaints on my Korean mags. YMMV

Awesome. For some reason the QuarterCircle10 lower receiver does NOT like any korean mags. I wish I knew what it was, but the only ones that seem to operate flawlessly are OEM Glock mags.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:39 pm
Profile WWW

RocketScott wrote:
Soldier Systems has an ongoing Black Friday deal page as well

http://soldiersystems.net/2019/11/25/2019-black-friday-cyber-monday-sales-page/

Too many to list, about 3 dozen

Jesus, there are a shit-ton of e-tailers in that list that I've never, ever heard of!
Methinks the market is totally saturated!

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next