Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:05 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Ammo in stock at Lynnwood/Everett Walmarts 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:bow:

Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lynnwood store has a big stack of Winchester "Varmint HV" .17 HMR 17gr ammo. 50-rd boxes. Couldn't find a price on it thought. First time I've seen this particular ammo in the stores. Also had a couple bricks onf Winchester 20ga, some .410, .30-06, and a lifetime supply of .22 LR.

Wed Feb 23, 2022 8:54 am

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Lynnwood store has a big stack of Winchester "Varmint HV" .17 HMR 17gr ammo. 50-rd boxes. Couldn't find a price on it thought. First time I've seen this particular ammo in the stores. Also had a couple bricks onf Winchester 20ga, some .410, .30-06, and a lifetime supply of .22 LR.

They must really not shoot much .22 up there? In my neck of the woods, 22LR is gone so fast, sometimes I think its weeks when I don't see it. When it's likely was there in the AM and gone by the time I see it going home from work.

Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The shelves are really starting to fill up. The new, higher prices have a lot to do with that, I'm sure. Seeing a lot more CCI Mini Mags now. I was surprised to see some of the Federal 12ga 3" #2 steel 100-rd value packs are back. Those were impossible to find last year. They're up about 50% in cost over last time, but still cheaper than buying online or anywhere else.

Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
Guns4Liberty wrote:
The shelves are really starting to fill up. The new, higher prices have a lot to do with that, I'm sure. Seeing a lot more CCI Mini Mags now. I was surprised to see some of the Federal 12ga 3" #2 steel 100-rd value packs are back. Those were impossible to find last year. They're up about 50% in cost over last time, but still cheaper than buying online or anywhere else.

Same story at the stores in my area.

Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DM47 wrote:
Guns4Liberty wrote:

Same story at the stores in my area.

Amazing when people actually have to go back to work when all those free handouts get dried up; unemployment, free rent vouchers, mortgage delayed, reduced or no payments stop.

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I noticed early on there were prices that were locked in, so places would probably have contracts to buy stuff at normal price and they put it on shelf at the normal markup, and i was even catching that last year... There were some good(by today) deals to be had at the basic stores even by internet standards. Now they have fully adjusted their prices to the modern prices.

Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

shaggy wrote:
I noticed early on there were prices that were locked in, so places would probably have contracts to buy stuff at normal price and they put it on shelf at the normal markup, and i was even catching that last year... There were some good(by today) deals to be had at the basic stores even by internet standards. Now they have fully adjusted their prices to the modern prices.

That's exactly what happened. Even late into 2021, there were still some ammo prices at Walmart that hadn't changed yet. But boy have they changed now! I think the biggest increase I've seen is on the Federal Power-Shok 12 gauge 00 Buck 9-pellet 2.75" (F127). That was under $13 for a 15-rd box last year. I just saw it today at just under $26 for the same box. That's DOUBLE. And when you can get the Federal Tactical Flite Control stuff for less, I have a feeling a lot of this ammo is going to sit on the shelves for a while. And it'll probably take another "world is ending" run on all things guns/ammo to clear the shelves again. Either that or Wal-Mart will decide to be done with it and blow it out on clearance like they did with handgun ammo and .223/5.56 a few years ago.

Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Walmart Lynnwood 164st sw. I scored 2 boxes of Federal 12ga 00 buck 15rnds per box $25/box.

Tue Oct 04, 2022 2:22 pm

jorgeu wrote:
Walmart Lynnwood 164st sw. I scored 2 boxes of Federal 12ga 00 buck 15rnds per box $25/box.

Not exactly a great deal though huh?

Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lynnwood store has a bunch of .410ga ammo in stock, if anyone is looking. Mostly 3" #6 shot (Federal, Winchester, & Remington), but also some 3" #7.5 shot and a few boxes of Winchester rifled slugs.

Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5