Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Ammo in stock at Lynnwood/Everett Walmarts 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just got a big shipment in this morning. She was putting them on the shelf when I got there. At least 30 bricks of 7.5 and 8 shot. $22.76 + tax

Last edited by Guns4Liberty on Tue Apr 20, 2021 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Man, I'd buy 500 rds of 12 and 20 ga if my wallys down south ever had it in stock! Thx for the heads up though.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dang, I almost stopped there 20 minutes ago to see if they had any.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

just came back from this walmart. Scored some. There were like 6 boxes left after my purchase.

Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BIG thanks for the heads up G4L, I ended up finding ammo at my local walmart too!
I was very surprised to find a bunch of both 12 and 20 ga on the shelf when I got there after work. Another guy was there at the same time, and we agreed to split all the 100 rd boxes of target loads, but to leave a case of each for some other lucky person.
I have some close friends I need to share with, but hope to post some up here for sale, and NOT to make money on. I'll title the listing as something like "Profiteers go away, ammo at cost!". :thumbsup2:

Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chip wrote:
BIG thanks for the heads up G4L, I ended up finding ammo at my local walmart too!
I was very surprised to find a bunch of both 12 and 20 ga on the shelf when I got there after work. Another guy was there at the same time, and we agreed to split all the 100 rd boxes of target loads, but to leave a case of each for some other lucky person.
I have some close friends I need to share with, but hope to post some up here for sale, and NOT to make money on. I'll title the listing as something like "Profiteers go away, ammo at cost!". :thumbsup2:

Nice! When i find ammo i always leave some for the next guy too. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Chip wrote:

I was remembering how G4L scored some shotgun ammo for you recently, so this is almost another chapter of the same story! Did you get enough then, or still looking?

Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chip wrote:
usrifle wrote:
Chip wrote:

I was remembering how G4L scored some shotgun ammo for you recently, so this is almost another chapter of the same story! Did you get enough then, or still looking?

Brother G4L took care of me, but thanks for asking. :bow: I don't think i can ever have enough when my son and i shoot 250rds every time we shoot Trap, but i have enough for now.
:wagwoot:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Feb 03, 2021 9:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

South Everett walmart had bricks of Federal and Estate target loads this afternoon. Probably ten of each when I left. Clerk said they will be getting a "huge" shipment at the end of the month. (Sound of angels singing!!!!!)

Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

FrankJames wrote:
South Everett walmart had bricks of Federal and Estate target loads this afternoon. Probably ten of each when I left. Clerk said they will be getting a "huge" shipment at the end of the month. (Sound of angels singing!!!!!)

That's funny...I was at the Hwy 99 store in South Everett today around noon, and asked the sporting goods employee if they received any ammo yesterday or today. He said no, and he didn't know when they would get more, except that he also said they would be getting "a lot" of ammo at the end of the month. So apparently they DID get ammo, and he either was unaware or just didn't feel like dealing with it.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:39 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Guns4Liberty wrote:
That's funny...I was at the Hwy 99 store in South Everett today around noon, and asked the sporting goods employee if they received any ammo yesterday or today. He said no, and he didn't know when they would get more, except that he also said they would be getting "a lot" of ammo at the end of the month. So apparently they DID get ammo, and he either was unaware or just didn't feel like dealing with it.

Been awhile since I scored ammo at that store, but they used to have some real dipshits working the ammo counter.
Then they went and got the manager who knew less than they did.
Unaware and totally clueless would be my guess.

God, I miss GI Joes.

Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

about 16 boxes at maryville wallymart

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:38 pm

chuckisduck wrote:

This the one up by hwy9 or on the res and what was the price?

Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

If anyone sees any at either of the Puyallup Walmarts please let me know.

Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Schoolboy wrote:
chuckisduck wrote:

This the one up by hwy9 or on the res and what was the price?

25 after tax per 100

Wed Feb 10, 2021 6:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next